OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
20170901_092811.jpg
I still need to get a pair of these.

Sunsets sitting! I'll take my chances at $127 w/ notre... copped pale greys for the hell of it... if they are as close to whites as pics Indicate, they're either going right back or getting beat to death daily

Copped the greys

Passed on the sunsets, spent too much money last couple days :x

Tried for Sunset in the rare size 5 first and my payment declined for the first time in my life (fraud alert). By the time I approved it, it was sold out! Stupid.

swear. no luck with an 8.5 on pale greys on snrks or kith. Kith also hella saturated those sunsets in their stock picutre. :nerd:

$127 for Sunsets? And here I am over here taking L’s paying a touch over retail on StockX yesterday.

Congrats to those of you with patience...it paid off.

D6DEEB2C-63AC-4DE2-B04A-18F1239716AF.png

for real, i will never understand when someone asks for the link after the site name was given. while you wait for someone to post the link, someone else went to the site themselves and bought your size.

To be fair, if you search on KITH right now for Flyknit Trainer, all it does is bring up the white/blacks.

Why are people hesitant to cop off notre? Are they notorious for not honoring codes or something and cancelling orders?

Back
Top Bottom