OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Checked back on snkrs and checked the sunset pair which I did purchase. I noticed it doesn't say "purchased". It's as if I could buy another size of the same shoe, which I haven't been able to do once I purchase that shoe on snkrs already.

IMG_4703.PNG

Since there was no 12.5, I ended up ordering 12 and 13 in B/W trainers. Keeping the 12.

Anyone wants a 13?

copped all 3 white , sunset and pale greys , will pass easily on blue , purple and olive though

So looks like only random sizes sitting at boutiques and SNKRS. Looks like the trainers are either selling way better than I thought it would, or they just didn't make many pairs. I still think Pales are a good consolation prize if you missed out on the whites. There isn't much difference every time I look at my pairs side by side.

Since there was no 12.5, I ended up ordering 12 and 13 in B/W trainers. Keeping the 12.

So 13 too big but 12 was workable? I'm in the same boat, all my OG's are 12.5 unpadded and perfect, damn shame they didn't release these in 12.5

My tints probably won't see the light of day until next summer but I needed all of these man. Might give olives a chance to "grow on me" but other than that all I need now are blk/whites, these beauties:
IMG_3216.PNG

And OG volts. After that I'll likely be good on trainers.

Notre order shipped as well for me. Glad they didn't cancel, already missed out on the black/white pair due to Bodega canceling.

Notre and Bait orders have been shipped :pimp:

Shout out to those who posted the link :pimp:
11uhE3z

Notre order shipped for me.

Notre order shipped as well for me. Glad they didn't cancel, already missed out on the black/white pair due to Bodega canceling.

Notre even gave me a refund since i missed the 15% deal. Sent them an email and they applied it within the hour. :pimp:

out for delivery
When did you guys order from Notre? I ordered about 9AM EST and haven't heard anything. Thinking about ordering a backup pair from SNKRS in case I get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom