OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Ordered both the Sunset Tint and Pale Grey trainers for Nike Canada. Returning the Pale Grey's as the Tint is just more unique but both are great looking shoes.

Are there fakes already floating around of the 2017 black/white trainers ?
I just got a email from stockx saying the B/W trainers did not pass authenticity check.

Are there fakes already floating around of the 2017 black/white trainers ?
I just got a email from stockx saying the B/W trainers did not pass authenticity check.

Probably cause there aren't any black/white trainers for 2017

Does any place in the United States have the Sunsets in a US7? Not sure my pair for my girl will fit. Thanks.

IMG_0765.PNG

:sick: $260 usd via ssense ... Midas well go stock x route.. with the -$25 discount comes out to $185 shipped about $30 over retail

copped off ssense and it came to $210 CAD all in... not sure how they determined 260 for US

Don't have before pics because it was too painful to look at but this is what white trainers look like after wearing them to a tailgate walking through dirt and grass around the stadium. Cleaned with Jason markk 4x and magic eraser. Got most of the stains out but it still doesn't have the glow it did before in person.
IMG_0715.JPG

Back
Top Bottom