OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Unless its some rare shoe always go with more room. You can switch out insoles to something thicker which should do the trick if its too much room.

This worked pretty well for me. Threw in the thicker ortholite insoles from my zoom Revis and it fit a lot better.

IMG_0356.JPG
Came home to these bad boys. Straight to feet. Decided to go half a size up and it fits well!

Walked into the steam room at my gym with racers on and felt them getting tighter on feet. It was pretty cool

Nike needs to stop playing games and just release those damn HTM/Jason Lester Flyknit Lunars, some of us been waiting for over 5 years already.

So my pale grey is 9.5 and my white is 10. I'm pretty sure my TTS is size 9.5 (Size 9.5 in jordan 1, airmax1, yeezy; size 9 in chuck taylor 1) and the 9.5 is SO tight. I thought a little bit of heel slippage was bad on my size 10 but I'd rather have that than a super tight fit on my feet. I definitely am sizing up half for trainers from now on.

Hmm that's weird. I'm assuming you have wide feet ? I do too, but my TTS 9.5 fits perfect. No problems with it being tight at all

Hmm that's weird. I'm assuming you have wide feet ? I do too, but my TTS 9.5 fits perfect. No problems with it being tight at all

I size .5 up on all flyknit. As previously said flyknit doesn't stretch like primeknit. People sizing down are foot binding themselves considering even the TTS is uncomfortable.

I don't believe I have wide foot, I wear a size 9 in chuck taylor 1 low and 9.5 in pretty much ever pair of shoes I own

Observation on pales since unboxing:

Low/dem lighting: they do look tan/cream (some said a brownish color)

High/bright lighting: they look like a true flat light grey. "Pale grey"

Agreed. Personally they are underwhelming for me. Gonna have to suck it up and pay resell for the white/blacks.

Got my sunsets and pale greys today, and both are so clean!!

Pale greys and whites aren't nearly as similar as we've made them out to be. Pale greys are clearly a few shades darker.

Next up are the blues, then I can hopefully chill on these til the black/whites

Edit: no clue how to add pics on new format lol. There's been plenty anyway I guess

Agreed. Personally they are underwhelming for me. Gonna have to suck it up and pay resell for the white/blacks.
thats what I did and don't regret it. the pale grey definitely look different depending on type of lighting. but the og whites are just too fresh you can't compare the 2 at all.

What color laces do you guys and gals use for the pale greys ? I put on the black and I actually think the stock pale grey laces look better . Do my eyes deceive me

What color laces do you guys and gals use for the pale greys ? I put on the black and I actually think the stock pale grey laces look better . Do my eyes deceive me
I always choose lace colour that matches with tongue colour. so pale grey laces on the pale greys for me.

Back
Top Bottom