OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Left side of my sunsets are squeaking pretty bad, think it might be the insole. Anyone having the same problems?

Thought I saw a fix to it a while back.

Left side of my sunsets are squeaking pretty bad, think it might be the insole. Anyone having the same problems?

Thought I saw a fix to it a while back.
Take out the insole, put some baby powder in the footbed, and put the insole back in. This is the usual fix.

Take out the insole, put some baby powder in the footbed, and put the insole back in. This is the usual fix.

Word, do all of them squeak? Don't remember my pales or whites being that loud.

Wonder if changing the insoles would be a more permanent solution.

white/black. matched my racers with a size 11, but feel like a 10.5 would fit better
I did a side by side comparison with my Racers which I wear in a sz 10, the sz 9 Trainers are basically the same size. I went with the 9.5 on StockX anyways because I had a sz10 Trainers from the OG days and I never really thought it was a huge issue. The sz9 trainers fit me JUST right.

What are we looking at

spam_classic.png

Got another ignorant question. Do they make the trainers in women's or smaller sizes? Need a women's 8.5.

Did all racers come with that small metal piece? I only bought the Knit By Night pair and before having to return them never saw that but see more than a few people have them.

has anyone used stockx? after wearing my trainers for an evening, i've realized that i need to size down. stockx has the lowest price i can find.

I also had to size down from 10 to 9.5 and am currently hunting for the 9.5. Have you noticed the discrepancy in price for the 10 vs 9.5 on Stock X? I'm probably gonna take a $35+ hit in the end. Had to sell the 10s on Stock X for less than what the 9.5s are going for, and they still haven't accepted my bid. SMH

Back
Top Bottom