OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
ended up paying $239.22 off of footshop for a 7.5 (tax was $30+; do they charge vat even for non-eu residents or something?)

feel so gross about it, but they're for a good friend sooooo
Mine came out to $206 from there. Code “COUPONUS10”. I noticed with paypal checkout the tax was there and with credit card checkout it wasn’t. Email them and hopefully they can remove the VAT

SNKRs blows. I honestly have never won anything on there. I never get confirmation that I "GOT EM" or not either. I click the thing, it says pending or whatever... and then I go back into the app and there is literally no trace that I ever even did anything.

SNKRs blows. I honestly have never won anything on there. I never get confirmation that I "GOT EM" or not either. I click the thing, it says pending or whatever... and then I go back into the app and there is literally no trace that I ever even did anything.

i didn't see anything about bait denver getting them did you?

Mine came out to $206 from there. Code “COUPONUS10”. I noticed with paypal checkout the tax was there and with credit card checkout it wasn’t. Email them and hopefully they can remove the VAT

yeah, i used the coupon too, and $206 was the total that was shown before i proceeded through with the paypal confirmation, where it suddenly charged me the tax

was scared about the size disappearing, so i just ended up going through with it :frown:

will e-mail them and see if there's anything i can do though

Of all days I forgot to put my phone on the charger last night. Needless to say, I got the reminder...@9:20. Oh well, they're just shoes. Maybe cop some racers off eBay instead

Any leads for Canadians?
All I know so far online is footlocker.ca at a random time and nike.ca will be on March 3rd.

Does SNKRs give you a notification prior to going live? I woke up in time to cop, but I’m just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom