OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Never said you can't have these. As you said, you were only ready to buy after Kanye wore them. Sounds like you are part of the hype.

You’re part of everything that’s wrong about the hype for believing a person can’t like a shoe unless a celebrity wore them. You’re not only part of the hype, you are the hype. You bathe in it, thrive on it, and base your petty assumptions about people you don’t know on it.

20+ years into shoes...back in 2012 I had so many chances that I regret to cop these on NDC. They were sitting with plenty of sizes, not only these but the white/black pairs. But since Ye wore these possibly 2 weeks out of the release and photos kept coming in everyone jumped as usual. (Hypebeasts, nothing new.) Also, to add the varsity red/black Flyknit racers also were sittin ducks on NDC and they restocked plenty of times. Anyways, obviously the new heads are about reselling and not about the culture. That’s the change. It’s basically jump on the bandwagon or train. Old heads had a back story or a reason on what got then Into shoes. More than half of the heads never seen MJ play live.... FLAME ON!!!

P.S. everyone should know how it goes by now, Nike putting out small amounts of stock to see how it goes, but eventually the US will have a real official release date with more pairs available. Be patient NT fam(s). Patience. I’m think a month at the latest. Everyone will have a fair try. IMO personally, the white/black pop more; I liked them more. Good luck. Patience....

this ... we can blame Kanye and Adidas for revamping the competition

I like the BW FKT because of its cw flow. It has the lighter toned knit/weave color toward the toes and the darker towards the heels. I'm hoping the upcoming cws will be blocked in similar fashion.

I had the OG Volts, but I sold them because I really disliked how the interwoven Volt/Black knit at the toes looked against the Volt as a whole. If it were flipped, I'd still have them.

I like the BW FKT because of its cw flow. It has the lighter toned knit/weave color toward the toes and the darker towards the heels. I'm hoping the upcoming cws will be blocked in similar fashion.

I had the OG Volts, but I sold them because I really disliked how the interwoven Volt/Black knit at the toes looked against the Volt as a whole. If it were flipped, I'd still have them.

The volts that came out after the OG ones were fire tho

Does anyone have a link to Foot locker for the black trainers?

I’m in store and this dude doesn’t know what he’s doing. So if I can find a foot locker style code he can look up in the system which stores have them....

8E772BC5-642C-4486-829C-13A9E4D43740.png

Ruvilla playin with my emotions

My END order is supposedly arriving tomorrow, already got charged $36 in duties shipping to Canada lol

Back
Top Bottom