OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Don't forget ebates - they are at 8% for eBay. Should get eBay bucks afterwards as well

I used it on 3 items in one cart.

The guy had just listed @ $170 and didn't want to chance some blog or IG page blowing up the coupon because the deal expires tonight. I friggin just bought some Neo Turquoise Racers last week I had been watching for months too smh

Anyone know the best white to clean trainers? My whites are loooking bad lol

After selling my extra pair of WHT/BLK trainers on stockx earlier this week, then paying $168 for the BLK/WHT trainers after coupon code on eBay for my size 10 it’s been a good week! Thanks for the heads up on the code.

Last edited:
you buy from kixpress? they legit? do you have to pay customs?
That’s exactly who I bought them from. Good ratings from them. So far I don’t see anything about having to pay for customs. The website says $0 but I haven’t received anything regarding that yet. Maybe someone else can help and answer?

That’s exactly who I bought them from. Good ratings from them. So far I don’t see anything about having to pay for customs. The website says $0 but I haven’t received anything regarding that yet. Maybe someone else can help and answer?
thanks for the help. went ahead and bought from them too. $168 shipped + 10% ebates :pimp:

How are you guys using the 20% PSPRING20 code as well as getting 10% from ebates? I see the 10% PLAYMAD code on ebates but it won't let me apply both codes.

How are you guys using the 20% PSPRING20 code as well as getting 10% from ebates? I see the 10% PLAYMAD code on ebates but it won't let me apply both codes.
eBates is cash back, not a discount. But it looks like they dropped the percentage down to 2% within the last half hour.

618A4203-B9EA-4CD6-9F94-00F13A27A804.jpeg

I do all my functions in the eBay app until it's time to pay. I add to cart then open the ebates app, which will direct me to the website version but my items are still in the cart and I get the tracking ticket created.

Back
Top Bottom