OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Speaking of Pale Greys, finally pulled the trigger on another pair since I've had mine a couple years and they are one of the most versatile shoes in my collection. If anyone wants my older pair (size 11, some fading on the swoosh but definitely still got life left) for the low, shoot me a DM and we can work something out.

Well, I guess there will be a 2022 10th anniversary retro for both Racers and Trainers but that's just IMO.

I like epic reacts, but trainers >. I doubled up on almost all the colorways so I’m good until next wave. All doubles and even the first pairs were way under retail anyway. Only pairs I need backups of are volts and white/blacks. The 2 most expensive 😆.

Sole swap with Moonracer done by govrn

IMG_1990.JPG

jordanhead2 jordanhead2 just like dragicon dragicon said it takes about a month. I am assuming he gets lots of orders. Once he actually works on the swap, I’d say probably takes about 1-2 days.
illustrayt illustrayt should have more feedback since he has done multiple swaps with govrn.

What’s the typical turnaround time on a pair from Govrn?

It depends on how many swaps you’d like to have done. Also, some swaps are more challenging than others, so it really depends. When I send in my batches (~20 swaps), the turnaround has been around three months.

Speaking of which, my latest batch should be in by the end of this week. It’s going to XMas all over again!

Any pics of the triple white racers with a black swoosh been thinking bout doing it

I was thinking about sole swapping these FlyknIt Tennis Classic with trainer soles, but I’ll just leave them as is and buy a pair of trainers. Probably cheaper than paying for a sole swap.
B3728081-DF2C-43CD-8483-9D69B52E5680.jpeg

I’ve got the same pair swapped to a lunaracer sole. I’ll post some pictures later when I get back home.

Anyone sitting on some Ds blue glow trainers in an 11? Only one pair on eBay and it’s the guy who overcharges like a mother ****er.

Back
Top Bottom