OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Another vapormax swap for today.

D2717D42-45D6-4F1D-91CC-80638993B98E.jpeg

I just find it so annoying that we know with absolute certainty that executives monitor, to a degree, this site. There have been so many NTers paying large sums of money to buy 2 pair of shoes and pay someone else to swap soles for them. And this is the direction they chose instead?

Could have had so much potential for sole swaps / remixes with a Product Line Manager that understands what the consumer wants and artificially create demand via limited production and collaborations.

Look how crazy things got over “YeKnits” and he only wore them 2-3 times without any official collaboration. 10 year anniversary and we get this Wish X Flyknit drop smh

I just find it so annoying that we know with absolute certainty that executives monitor, to a degree, this site. There have been so many NTers paying large sums of money to buy 2 pair of shoes and pay someone else to swap soles for them. And this is the direction they chose instead?

Could have had so much potential for sole swaps / remixes with a Product Line Manager that understands what the consumer wants and artificially create demand via limited production and collaborations.

Look how crazy things got over “YeKnits” and he only wore them 2-3 times without any official collaboration. 10 year anniversary and we get this Wish X Flyknit drop smh

If any execs are reading this, put me on the team for the color schemes for the flyknit racer retro. :lol: I’ve got some great ideas.

Might be overestimating niketalk vs Nikes much bigger less sneaker nerdy audience. Knit shoes in general are not exactly en vogue right now. Trainers didn’t fly off shelves last time and 1.0 Ultraboosts aren’t either.

Did the later releases of trainers not have the Nike plus insert? Pair I just got has a 2012 stamp on left shoe. Cirrus Blues off Goat if it matters. Everything checks out. Just wanted to be sure.

^if I had to go down to 4 pairs of FKR, I’d go:
-hyper punch/jade (Miami)
-volt Og
-seahawk (navy/scream green)
-Oreo with volt sole

The FKT was my de facto hiking shoe when I took some time off for some internat’l trips a few years back. Here’s a break between trails in Liguria
308B8646-09B5-4C24-97B8-F107358354D9.jpeg

Flyknits are such a great travel shoe because they’re light and easy to stuff into a roller suitcase. But MAN after a few days of stomping around on those old cobblestone streets, my dogs were barkin

Back
Top Bottom