OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Most recent pickup

571024BA-C19F-4D08-9507-5E31CFB48D5E.jpeg

69A94665-D5D0-4A3F-9F62-3067B7A6A62A.jpeg

Did you scoop those from Marv? dragicon dragicon

I’m usually not a fan of White Swoosh FKs; however, those MC samples and the released MC FKTs are an exceptional

I finally scooped up my “Grail” upper Flyknit Lunar 1 donors from across the pond. They should be here in about 2-3 weeks.

The FL1’s cushioning was overrated and bottomed out too quick , IMHO. The Lunaracer sole was definitely more comfier to me, and it also looked cleaner.

I haven’t worn any of my Flyknit Racer/Trainer X Lunaracer Hybrids in years! Some are still DS. :emoji_sweat_smile: For the FKT/FL1 swaps, the Epic React sole is the best in my book.

Last edited:
The FL1’s cushioning was overrated and bottomed out too quick , IMHO. The Lunaracer sole was definitely more comfier to me, and it also looked cleaner.

I haven’t worn any of my Flyknit Racer/Trainer X Lunaracer Hybrids in years! Some are still DS. :emoji_sweat_smile: For the FKT/FL1 swaps, the Epic React sole is the best in my book.
The Flyknit lunar 1 soles are definitely slimmer but still comfortable. I still wear my Flyknit lunar 3s as a beater and it hasn’t bottomed out. They are a little thicker and higher.

This upper with lunar soles is too fire, what's the name of the customizer again?

I’ve had all my swaps done by GOVRN. I think this one was done by lemon diesel. This one actually looks pretty nice. I’ve seen some of his other work first hand, and I think GOVRN does a much better job.

Did you scoop those from Marv? dragicon dragicon

I’m usually not a fan of White Swoosh FKs; however, those MC samples and the released MC FKTs are an exceptional

I finally scooped up my “Grail” upper Flyknit Lunar 1 donors from across the pond. They should be here in about 2-3 weeks.

Yeah, I got them from “flyknit guy”. I’ve been wanting these for a while, and he finally relented.

I think the only one I like better than these is the lunar 1 multicolor samples.

Good looking out, how much does he charge for a pair?

I haven’t had any done from GOVRN in probably a year or so… and he was giving me a discounted rate of something like $125 a pair…. Hence, I haven’t done any in a while.

A few years back it was closer to $70-80 a swap. He’s probably even more now, as it seemed to go up about $10 every yearly quarter or so. The worst part now is that I need a lot of my HTMs swapped because they are so worn out now… and I can’t find many lunaracer donors, and I am not overly enthusiastic on spending $150+ a pair to get it done.

When I got my first batch done, I think it was somewhere around $60-70 per project. Prices have increased. Yes, I do get a discounted rate since I get a lot done. However, it’s still EXPENSIVE.

Finding the donors with the soles, uppers and even tongues, it really ADDS up.

I have about 27 projects in progress. I think I have the next batch ready, but it’s always changing LOL! I’ve transitioned from running performance to lifestyle models (NBs, Jazz OGs, Air Max) lately.

Last edited:

Which Lunar 1's are you getting? I'm at the point where I either throw them or do something with my uppers.

The FL1’s cushioning was overrated and bottomed out too quick , IMHO. The Lunaracer sole was definitely more comfier to me, and it also looked cleaner

Still have all my Lunar 1's. Loved running in them but they have definitely bottomed out.

Relegated to bottom of the pile:
- blue glows with 335km of running
- pink flash with 200km of running
- sequoia with 225km of running

Still relatively new and ready to go:
- MC, Game Royals, Laser Orange, Total Orange, Volts, Electric Green, Grand Purple

Tryna buy black/white fk trainers but no one budging for under 200. I feel like I should just eat the $50 over my desired max offer but I'ma hold off a little more til someone caves looool.

OG Reds still going strong.

First pair of flyknits purchased while on vacation in NYC. Remember walking into 21 Mercer and seeing them on display with all the OG colours.

Should of bought all the colours 🫤

PXL_20220726_054836932.jpg

Loved those so much and don't think we ever got them here in Toronto, so I painted my swoosh black on a pair of Racer's I scooped from the outlet.

nike - flyknit racer - university red custom 1.JPG

Which Lunar 1's are you getting? I'm at the point where I either throw them or do something with my uppers.

Still have all my Lunar 1's. Loved running in them but they have definitely bottomed out.

Relegated to bottom of the pile:
- blue glows with 335km of running
- pink flash with 200km of running
- sequoia with 225km of running

Still relatively new and ready to go:
- MC, Game Royals, Laser Orange, Total Orange, Volts, Electric Green, Grand Purple

The Tonal Electric Green cw. I've been looking for those for a while now! Found a DS pair for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom