OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: FEB=YOTD, BHM, AS

Joined Feb 9, 2008
^ I love the Pearls, but no, I wouldn't do it. I believe the Pearls resell value will be a bit lower than the ASGs.

Joined Feb 9, 2008
^ I love the Pearls, but no, I wouldn't do it. I believe the Pearls resell value will be a bit lower than the ASGs.

Joined Apr 3, 2012
Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Pearls for ASG good trade?
          if you like the pearls then do it but imo.. i'll try to cop the pearls first but if not then trade the asg's. asg's are harder to find and the price is high and is only going up from what i see. pearls are for a good cause though but it depends on what you like best.

Joined Apr 3, 2012
Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Pearls for ASG good trade?
          if you like the pearls then do it but imo.. i'll try to cop the pearls first but if not then trade the asg's. asg's are harder to find and the price is high and is only going up from what i see. pearls are for a good cause though but it depends on what you like best.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Any of you guys ball in your KD's yet? How has the the string before the last lace hole held up? What's the term for that anyway?

Thanks

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Any of you guys ball in your KD's yet? How has the the string before the last lace hole held up? What's the term for that anyway?

Thanks

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now