OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

photo blue/yellows look amazing.

im hoping these start showing up in stores soon and aren't limited in any way.

photo blue/yellows look amazing.

im hoping these start showing up in stores soon and aren't limited in any way.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Just scooped another YOTD for retail, wonder if I can trade for a BHM pair? I would take 2 KD's over 1 LBJ shoe let alone 3, screw the Elites these are just fine like this.

This may have been covered already but has anyone taken their strap off? I saw someone wearing their pair minus the strap checked my pairs and just noticed they can be taken off through the lace loops.
They can be taken off?

Just scooped another YOTD for retail, wonder if I can trade for a BHM pair? I would take 2 KD's over 1 LBJ shoe let alone 3, screw the Elites these are just fine like this.

This may have been covered already but has anyone taken their strap off? I saw someone wearing their pair minus the strap checked my pairs and just noticed they can be taken off through the lace loops.
They can be taken off?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

They can be taken off?
Yeah you can do it but you'll have to cut the strap near the lace holes in the middle between the buckles. Then if you want to put it back in, it won't be as secure as before because only the laces will be holding it together.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

They can be taken off?
Yeah you can do it but you'll have to cut the strap near the lace holes in the middle between the buckles. Then if you want to put it back in, it won't be as secure as before because only the laces will be holding it together.
sick.gif

Then again I think the straps are what make the shoes look really good and stand out to begin with but if you want to be different and cut them off, do it. Maybe I'll do it one day down the line to a GR pair just to experiment when I'm bored and already on to collecting the KD V.

Edit: If any of you guys actually cut the straps off and rock the shoe like that make sure to post a pic of them
nerd.gif

Then again I think the straps are what make the shoes look really good and stand out to begin with but if you want to be different and cut them off, do it. Maybe I'll do it one day down the line to a GR pair just to experiment when I'm bored and already on to collecting the KD V.

Edit: If any of you guys actually cut the straps off and rock the shoe like that make sure to post a pic of them
nerd.gif

I was looking through pictures on my computer and still get heated I got screwed out of my size.
30t6p3b.gif
Got a damn 7.5.
laugh.gif

I'm not wearing my KD's for a little while. Still salty about game 1.
frown.gif

I was looking through pictures on my computer and still get heated I got screwed out of my size.
30t6p3b.gif
Got a damn 7.5.
laugh.gif

I'm not wearing my KD's for a little while. Still salty about game 1.
frown.gif

Will there be more CW's of these in the summertime since KD is a December to December shoe, unlike the Brons?

Will there be more CW's of these in the summertime since KD is a December to December shoe, unlike the Brons?

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

In my opinion

1. Weathermans
2. Nerfs
3. Galaxies
4. BHM
5. Pearls/Longhorns
I know your opinion, but no YOTD? 

Idk what I was thinking forgot all about them I would put them at 4 and move BHM to 5 actually. The pearls n7s and Longhorns are pretty tight too though.

Back
Top Bottom