OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DD79

IMHO, eybls lacks the punch and swagger compared to the limited edition general releases. So far, with the exception of non-gen. releases like the Pearls, WMs & Nerfs, here are the best KDIVs yet:
1st: ASG

2nd: YOTD

3rd: N7

4th: Easter

5th: UT

6th: Tour

7th: Del Sol

8th: Cremsicles 

What about the BHM's and coppers???

IMHO, eybls lacks the punch and swagger compared to the limited edition general releases. So far, with the exception of non-gen. releases like the Pearls, WMs & Nerfs, here are the best KDIVs yet:
1st: ASG

2nd: YOTD

3rd: N7

4th: Easter

5th: UT

6th: Tour

7th: Del Sol

8th: Cremsicles 

What about the BHM's and coppers???

Originally Posted by onlitwo

The Tour YEllows are pretty nice...waiting for a discount before i pick up a pair

Yeah just picked up a pair the other day off of swoosh. I noticed that eastbay doesn't have a discount exclusion on them so you could use a 15% coupon code that I know is floating around out there.

The Tour YEllows are pretty nice...waiting for a discount before i pick up a pair

Yeah just picked up a pair the other day off of swoosh. I noticed that eastbay doesn't have a discount exclusion on them so you could use a 15% coupon code that I know is floating around out there.

Anyone sitting on kd 2 creamsicles or kd 2 US scoring titles in size 10 or 10.5 for sale?

Anyone sitting on kd 2 creamsicles or kd 2 US scoring titles in size 10 or 10.5 for sale?

Agree with this but not that much with your list.  I think the varying lists that a lot of people have really shows the depth of the KD 4 though.  So many 
pimp.gif
 CWs!

Agree with this but not that much with your list.  I think the varying lists that a lot of people have really shows the depth of the KD 4 though.  So many 
pimp.gif
 CWs!

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Was going to pass but ended up picking up the tour yellows off FTL with birthday discount code. Cant pass it up for $76 w free shipping!

my local finishline has like all the elite socks in stock
anyone have suggestions for which shoes.. i picked up the photo blue and team orange obviously but, suggestions for my asg, yotd, bhm

Back
Top Bottom