OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Yeah, I'm going to burn my KD's.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

no you won't lol

What does the Tour looks like? Haven't heard that nickname thrown around not sure which one y'all talking about.
White/Photo Blue/Tour Yellow that just came out...

1. Weatherman
2. BHM
3. ASG
4. Copper
5. YOTD

*Nerfs don't count since they were way too ridiculous to get.

KD easters still sitting at my local Champs and FTL. I'm stoked b/c the guy working said they probably going on sale soon and I would love to cop for a good price. Chyeaaa

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Just paid for my aunt pearl's i figured i might as well pay now, because i know i wont be able to cop in stores.

How much did you pay? I'm wondering if I should pay $235 or not... 

Paid 200 for em, its worth it to me since its hassle free and these are the only KDs i want. I feel like resell is going to be high on the aut pearl's for the simple fact that everyone wants to resell now a days.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

KD easters still sitting at my local Champs and FTL. I'm stoked b/c the guy working said they probably going on sale soon and I would love to cop for a good price. Chyeaaa

95 aint a good price??? 
laugh.gif
but
indifferent.gif

jk what sizes are left u care to share???

Still on the hunt for these Weathermans. Why are they so damn hard to get a hold of? Coppers are starting to really grow on me now, will probably be adding those soon enough. On a side note, little worried about my Lakers chances against OKC. These boys are on a mission

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Brianptt

95 aint a good price??? 
laugh.gif
but
indifferent.gif

jk what sizes are left u care to share???
Haha naw man 95 is akiller price compared to J's and LB's but why not wait if both stores literally said they had a full size run left and no one comes in and asks about them or even looks at them, and both workers were being cool and told me they were probably going to drop in price.  They remember b/c other than the employees I'm one of the only people who buys KD's from them.  Kd's just aren't popular where I live.  Lebron's aren't that popular either, but are starting to gain popularity.  The Lebron Easters had a FSR in both Champs and FTL too fwiw.  So ya, 95 is a great price but if I can get a coupon for 20 off or they go on sale soon then why not wait b/c 70 is a steal for the easters.

^ It's pretty easy to bet for the Thunder when they're top to bottom a more loaded team than the Lakers. You act like Thunder are the underdogs or something LOL

I didn't say that at all. I took Thunder>Lakers as in the Thunder will beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. Better team or not, I believe the Lakers can beat them. If dude is serious about the bet, which I doubt, shoot me a pm. Let's stop the basketball talk, don't won't to get this thread locked, one of my favorites.

Have the Rogues start to show up yet?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ It's pretty easy to bet for the Thunder when they're top to bottom a more loaded team than the Lakers. You act like Thunder are the underdogs or something LOL
No one said anything about an easy bet.  Just stated unqualified opinions.  Calm yourself, son.

Do you guys think the Aunt Pearl's will be hard to find?

Sorry I'm new to the KD game...

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Do you guys think the Aunt Pearl's will be hard to find?

Sorry I'm new to the KD game...

They will be easy to get if you live close to a Nikestore, they aren't releasing online anywhere that i'm aware of. You can get them from a preorder site but prepare to pay a PREMIUM. They will probably go for 150-200 first couple weeks on ebay but IMO they will come down as these seem to be a "collector" shoe rather than a shoe that people want to rock (if you haven't noticed they are pink and have pearls on them). They are for a good cause and should be released online to help the cause but Nike would rather have hype than actually help the cause I guess. 

this will be the first pair of IVs i won't be able to get.. no niketown in DC.. hope reseller prices won't be too crazy, otherwise gonna have to wait

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Still on the hunt for these Weathermans. Why are they so damn hard to get a hold of? Coppers are starting to really grow on me now, will probably be adding those soon enough. On a side note, little worried about my Lakers chances against OKC. These boys are on a mission
They were a very limited release to begin with, some people kept em then, some people resold them.  That initial wave of reselling led to buyers like me who bought to keep.  So now almost all of the pairs are held by people who intend to keep them.  Who knows though, with the prices on them getting ridiculously high, some people who have kept them all along might want to cash in on the increased demand, so you might see another wave of pairs hitting the market.
Good luck in your search.

Back
Top Bottom