OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nike santa monica is today, nike la is tomorrow, depends on ur store wen they wana do it...nike santa has just closed the rsvp, hopfully i get my pair!!!

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Anyone got a dn yet from nike santa monica???
I replied in less than 20 seconds and didn't get one.  Looks like all DM's have been sent...oh well.  On to the next shoe

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Nike santa monica is today, nike la is tomorrow, depends on ur store wen they wana do it...nike santa has just closed the rsvp, hopfully i get my pair!!!

did you get through? I sent my tweet like 30 seconds after it popped up on my tweetdeck, and it sounds like others were just as fast and didn't get through. lame

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I actually hardly ever resell shoes...but y'all can stay jelly.

pimp.gif
jelly of what?  That you get an employee discount?  lol   I'm jelly of the guy who owns a mansion and a yacht...not some dude with a Swoosh account
Haha!
If you've seen some of these dudes in person, you'd understand why they'd need to draw attention to their feet and not their face (no romo) so let them brag all they want. I've seen a few NT members talk about their Swoosh account at our line-ups as well as on here and it's usually the ones with nothing more than a decent shoe-game that are arrogant. I felt bad/ashamed for hitting up dudes for a discount after losing my account, but I'll gladly pay retail to not have to associate myself with them...

Regardless, I'm still on the fence about the Aunt Pearls. I really don't see myself wearing those, but I'd like to have them for my IV collection. Going to hit up my HOH later to see if we're even getting them...

Edit: Forgot to add my latest pick-up. I doubled-up on the ASGs when they first released, but the other was a half-size too big so I ended up selling that pair and never thought I'd get another pair for anywhere close to retail. However, my boy looked out for me and told me to meet him up after I was done with my meeting. $100 bucks later and I'm a happy dude. Will be buying one of those cheap IKEA cases to display my All-Star shoes in my office. Haha!

photo36.jpg

The pearls are a nice shoe and all, but having them being so limited kills it for me. Why not raise a lot of money for the cause you are selling the shoe on? Makes little sense to me..

Oh well on to the N7's. Really hoping to cop the white ones.

^The pearls wouldn't sell well as a GR though, so why produce them on that level? Sneakerheads have the luxury of having a rotation and can bust out flashy colorways every once in a while, but the average customer would want something that's more versatile for everyday wear or playing on the courts. Most people probably don't even know about the Think Pink colorway that comes out each year for the sigs, and even then the main people I see buying these are either sneakerheads or people really invested in the cause.

To the dude asking about my wife's Aunt Pearls, hers are a size 8.  I think the smallest is 7.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by M Bo

Wifey got hers today.

What size are these? Were these made in small sizes? Looking for my girlfriend. Thanks.
I hope you find your girlfriend.
Those White/Photo Blue/ Tour Yellows are so dope up there.  I wish I had sufficient funds to acquire them.

mannn, pearls look good.

Not looking good for me though....

white/yellow/blue pair showed up today, look solid.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by M Bo

Wifey got hers today.

What size are these? Were these made in small sizes? Looking for my girlfriend. Thanks.
I hope you find your girlfriend.
Those White/Photo Blue/ Tour Yellows are so dope up there.  I wish I had sufficient funds to acquire them.

LOL! 10,000 comedians out of work and you're trying to be one.
laugh.gif

Pearls are nice , but I just can't see myself rocking them so I'm gonna have to pass

Did anyone get their UT pairs from NDC's sale last week? If so, how's the quality on them? Same as original release? My second pair comes in tomorrow. I'll be comparing them to the release day pair just to make sure there is nothing different 'cus $57 is a good price for a limited cw.

I hope this #RSVP thing Nike stores is doing isn't biased like they picking and choosing specific people who DM back. Does a store employee go through each DM one by one or is it handled by an intelligent computer system? I still think this Twitter RSVP system is flawed.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I hope this #RSVP thing Nike stores is doing isn't biased like they picking and choosing specific people who DM back. Does a store employee go through each DM one by one or is it handled by an intelligent computer system? I still think this Twitter RSVP system is flawed.

i been wondering that also, i would guess an employee but who knows maybe they are doing it fairly

Back
Top Bottom