OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I've had my doubts about the Twitter RSVP system since it was announced, good thing I don't have to rely on it.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

video_image-051324.jpg

^Dude On The Right Has Some SERIOUS Pink On His Mind!

We Aint Talkin' "Aunt Pearls" Either
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Anyhow, With Pics Continuing To Pop Up, Can We PLEASE Get An RD For These "Rogues" Already
tired.gif

the whole #RSVP system is a joke. It in no way is handled in a "first respond, first serve" basis. I DM'd NTNY & NTRF within a minute of their tweet for the 11s last week(mainly to test out the system) and I didn't get a confirmation. I find it really hard to believe my size sold out almost instantly.. especially when one RSVP was at 7:30AM.

I'm hoping to luck out on this pearls.

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

How do these run? tight like lebrons or true to size?
tight. + .5 size
most people are saying .5 up.. my feet aren't as wide so i went tts.. just go to your local shop and try on og cw and see how it fits... all the kd iv fit the same unlike lebron vs lebron low vs lebron elite

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by ColdCity

video_image-051324.jpg

^Dude On The Right Has Some SERIOUS Pink On His Mind!

We Aint Talkin' "Aunt Pearls" Either
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Anyhow, With Pics Continuing To Pop Up, Can We PLEASE Get An RD For These "Rogues" Already
tired.gif

I thought the RD was 5/26 ? ...

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I hope this #RSVP thing Nike stores is doing isn't biased like they picking and choosing specific people who DM back. Does a store employee go through each DM one by one or is it handled by an intelligent computer system? I still think this Twitter RSVP system is flawed.
They claim that they have a system that picks up the people who Dm first but who knows. Glad I can be able to try it and if it doesn't work, go to another store and line-up if I want.
And the "Rouges" probably will not have a release date like the other GR colorways. Unless its a "limited" colorway, the isn't a specific date.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Did anyone get their UT pairs from NDC's sale last week? If so, how's the quality on them? Same as original release? My second pair comes in tomorrow. I'll be comparing them to the release day pair just to make sure there is nothing different 'cus $57 is a good price for a limited cw.

salty as hell i missed out on this cant find my sz for under $150
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The RSVP system has worked wonders... I'm 100% (2for2) with Nike MOA.. If don't DM within 30secs of opening twitter you'll likely not get a pair if your the average sz 9.5 - 11. Unfortunately for me I don't have a niketown anywhere near me. Just been testing the system.

why do you dudes think you have a 60 SECOND window to DM nike for your RSVP.

Now i'm not saying they choose the DMs fairly, i don't know anything about that, but if you don't dm almost instantly then you're probably not gonna get them. 60 seconds is a long time, 45 seconds is a long time, 30 is a long time too.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

After their big maintenance this AM, site is jammed up as usual.
mad.gif
roll.gif

their super restock out of nowhere in the middle of the day probli had nothing to do w/ that
laugh.gif

worked out for guys like me that work from home =o)

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

How do these run? tight like lebrons or true to size?
tight. + .5 size
most people are saying .5 up.. my feet aren't as wide so i went tts.. just go to your local shop and try on og cw and see how it fits... all the kd iv fit the same unlike lebron vs lebron low vs lebron elite

My feet are also not wide, so I can say that my true size will fit me ok, although the pinky toe area doesn't have enough room. But the way the shoes are shaped, I need to go 0.5 up because my true size "looks" more like a size 9.5 or10 instead of a 10.5. Basically, the shoes look small for their size.

Back
Top Bottom