OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya wanted to share a pic of the "Easter" Durant IV worn with jeans/pants...
pimp.gif

Shout out to 21 Mercer for letting Generaiya take this picture

Ahsm5BZCQAEmOB2.jpg

I am loving the color way on these still no word on Year of the dragon ???

Generaiya wanted to share a pic of the "Easter" Durant IV worn with jeans/pants...
pimp.gif

Ahsm5BZCQAEmOB2.jpg

I am loving the color way on these still no word on Year of the dragon ???

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

i was rite behind u!!!!......i kinda thought that was u when i seen this thread yesterday and u said u ordered the all blk kds by accident then i heard u mention sumin bout it in line so i kinda thought u mighta been the same dude 
laugh.gif

U were the guy with the camo jacket on? If so did u get yo pair in yo size? Cuz it seemed like everybody was all over the kobes n lebrons in our area lol
yea that was me!!!.......and yea i got my size!!!!

Haha coo, i aint really say much to u cuz u looked mad as hell lol. Wut time did u get there at?

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

i was rite behind u!!!!......i kinda thought that was u when i seen this thread yesterday and u said u ordered the all blk kds by accident then i heard u mention sumin bout it in line so i kinda thought u mighta been the same dude 
laugh.gif

U were the guy with the camo jacket on? If so did u get yo pair in yo size? Cuz it seemed like everybody was all over the kobes n lebrons in our area lol
yea that was me!!!.......and yea i got my size!!!!

Haha coo, i aint really say much to u cuz u looked mad as hell lol. Wut time did u get there at?

I got my Eastbay tracking about a hour ago. X3 xmas for me 1 at Hoh, one at nike, and one online. Merry Xmas to me.

I got my Eastbay tracking about a hour ago. X3 xmas for me 1 at Hoh, one at nike, and one online. Merry Xmas to me.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

To all those that ordered from Nike.com has any of your orders  shipped yet ?

i called nike to ask when my kd's were shipping and they said on wednesday, then teh lady had the nerve to tell me they should be delivered by friday the 6th
mad.gif
  as long as they ship out tomorrow they shoud be here by friday the 30th or tuesday the 3rd at the latest. i hate these damn ups holidays, taking off monday the 26th and monday the 2nd because the real holidays fall on a sunday. 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

To all those that ordered from Nike.com has any of your orders  shipped yet ?

i called nike to ask when my kd's were shipping and they said on wednesday, then teh lady had the nerve to tell me they should be delivered by friday the 6th
mad.gif
  as long as they ship out tomorrow they shoud be here by friday the 30th or tuesday the 3rd at the latest. i hate these damn ups holidays, taking off monday the 26th and monday the 2nd because the real holidays fall on a sunday. 

Nobody Didn't Sleep On The Christmas IV's This Year Like They Did The III's From Last Year In The DMV. Them Joints Were Gone.

Nobody Didn't Sleep On The Christmas IV's This Year Like They Did The III's From Last Year In The DMV. Them Joints Were Gone.

pimp.gif

Ahsm5BZCQAEmOB2.jpg

Im sorry but....YUCK!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Maybe need to see more pics but that is too female lookin for me brethren

Back
Top Bottom