OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by shindo03

^Nike Warehouse was closed on Monday. Should get some confirmation Tuesday and on....

Exactly. Everybody just be calm. If you got an order #, you got your shoes. These Xmas shoes didn't cripple their system like the Concords did.

^Nike Warehouse was closed on Monday. Should get some confirmation Tuesday and on....

Exactly. Everybody just be calm. If you got an order #, you got your shoes. These Xmas shoes didn't cripple their system like the Concords did.

Sooo I didn't want to camp for any of the shoes so i missed out on every single one, but I did find Christmas 3s on sale for 70 bucks! My sz too! I was so happy, been looking high and low for these suckers!

Sooo I didn't want to camp for any of the shoes so i missed out on every single one, but I did find Christmas 3s on sale for 70 bucks! My sz too! I was so happy, been looking high and low for these suckers!

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Their Web Dev team kinda dropped the ball on the release though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Their Web Dev team kinda dropped the ball on the release though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

sad i missed the xmas pair, especially after ron's email pics today!
you're fine.  When the hell would you wear those anyways?  Now weathermans/NERFs. That's some missed heat
CMon Rich - you don't have a copper jeans? 
laugh.gif

you're fine.  When the hell would you wear those anyways?  Now weathermans/NERFs. That's some missed heat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

laugh.gif
Yeah- I got some copper skinny jeans for xmas from my daughter-
happy.gif
.    But really, the shoe is nice to look at but on feet pics and the thought of wearing on the regular just doesn't appeal to me.  I would have preferred a pewter color.  As for weathermans, I like the green, because it makes me think of the Sonics and a little yellow, plus I always like orange.  Just my deal I guess.   I can wear creamsicles 3-4 days a week with jeans or shorts and not really blink an eye- not so sure others don't think differently though
tongue.gif

Hope you had a great Christmas Ron- and Keith, I know you will rock those Coppers with pride
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

laugh.gif
Yeah- I got some copper skinny jeans for xmas from my daughter-
happy.gif
.    But really, the shoe is nice to look at but on feet pics and the thought of wearing on the regular just doesn't appeal to me.  I would have preferred a pewter color.  As for weathermans, I like the green, because it makes me think of the Sonics and a little yellow, plus I always like orange.  Just my deal I guess.   I can wear creamsicles 3-4 days a week with jeans or shorts and not really blink an eye- not so sure others don't think differently though
tongue.gif

Hope you had a great Christmas Ron- and Keith, I know you will rock those Coppers with pride
smokin.gif

lol at copper jeans. but rich you know how rocking these should go. White T, cargo's and maybe a Diamondback fitted.

or some black levis and white T thats it

lol at copper jeans. but rich you know how rocking these should go. White T, cargo's and maybe a Diamondback fitted.

or some black levis and white T thats it

Amazing I think this time last year I couldn't find anything on eBay in a 13 now eBay is just flooded with KD's

Amazing I think this time last year I couldn't find anything on eBay in a 13 now eBay is just flooded with KD's

Generaiya wanted to share a pic of the "Easter" Durant IV worn with jeans/pants...
pimp.gif

Shout out to 21 Mercer for letting Generaiya take this picture

Ahsm5BZCQAEmOB2.jpg

Generaiya wanted to share a pic of the "Easter" Durant IV worn with jeans/pants...
pimp.gif

Shout out to 21 Mercer for letting Generaiya take this picture

Ahsm5BZCQAEmOB2.jpg

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I got da kds from my hoh. I was 77 in line lol. I got my usual ball sneakers size of 10.5 but they fit real tight like theyre SUPER narrow lol. N also i like how the cookie design on the insole isnt like a sticker type design like jordans logo are on their insoles
i was rite behind u!!!!......i kinda thought that was u when i seen this thread yesterday and u said u ordered the all blk kds by accident then i heard u mention sumin bout it in line so i kinda thought u mighta been the same dude 
laugh.gif

U were the guy with the camo jacket on? If so did u get yo pair in yo size? Cuz it seemed like everybody was all over the kobes n lebrons in our area lol
yea that was me!!!.......and yea i got my size!!!!

Back
Top Bottom