OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by M Bo

Not a bad B Day. Got to celebrate my son's 2nd B Day (early) with family and friends. It's a good thing when the wife supports your addiction!

Plus pearls copped for retail. I tried to pull a second pair for one of my fellow collectors but the scalpers had my HOH on lock. Sorry all.
how the hell is it your son's bday and YOU get gifts?

I'm Jelly.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Its crazy to see how much prices for these shoes has inflated on ebay.
This. When the Weatherman's were going for like 3 or $400 I knew it was a wrap. 

But after the way that the Aunt Pearl's went down I'm hoping that the Rogue's are going to be a GR at least.

Missed out on the Pearls, somebody scooped up the last 13 right before me
frown.gif

Never had a chance at the Pearls, where I live we're lucky to get GR Jordans... Been trolling lookin for those rogues early before they get scooped up. N7's, Rogues, and Scoring titles and I'm wrapping up the KD's... unless the USAB pair is ridiculous or if there is a Final MVP pairs in the future LOL.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

how the hell is it your son's bday and YOU get gifts?

I'm Jelly.

Ha ha!  Yesterday was my birthday but we had my son's party since his is on the 16th.  The wife's is on the first so we knock out all of them in one month.

Originally Posted by antonywithnoh

Anyone know how to get the EYBLs?!?

I went to the tourney and talked to some of the players.  They all got 1 pair in the mail so it looks like eBay is your only option.

What are my chances guys? NDC dropped the price of the Aways last week to like $57. I'm sure most of you knew of this and know they sold out quickly. I go to NDC yesterday and see I have one item in my cart, the away KD IV. I decide to take the chance and checkout. Order goes through but I didn't receive a confirmation number. I call Nike, rep sees the order, gives confirmation number. The charge is in process on my bank account.

Oh yeah, the rep stated I probably didn't receive confirmation due to the recent maintenance on the site.

I didn't cop the pink kds at hoh Pembroke pines, it was like a mini concord 11 release. So I said f* it.I let my peps get Their pairs. The managers are super shady & the employees are terrorized by them but when the n7s drop I won't be denied!

Thanks to my boy Diego for helpin out on the KD IV Pearls..got a pair comin my way..didn't want to deal with the madness..
pimp.gif

i will never get the hype with these. And i dont get how ppl play basketball in such low shoes. But the strap is funky lookin, the kobes grew on me. but I would never wear any of those

my connect was not able to get me a pair of aunt pearls because he said his store only received 8 pairs, but the good news is i have a euro connect who will be copping me 2 pairs of aunt pearls this wednesday. after conversion im going to end up paying around $120 usd per pair but i feel that is well worth it for the pearls. congrats to everyone else who already copped the pearls.

Back
Top Bottom