OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Pearls alteady on Ebay for 335 in my size. I hope Rogues and N7's arent that hard to cop.

For real.  I don't want to deal with that nonsense.

I'm glad I pre-ordered a pair for 200 and was able to cop another for retail this morning. 

pinkhd.jpg

Now I just need to get some BC Elites.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just paid $245 shipped for a size 12.

Caught up in the hype to have them right away? Yup.

Was I going to pay reseller price to avoid the bs @ HoH Orlando? Yup.

Just means I'm going to sell my Taxi's, oh well.
what's swoosh price on these? I'm just messing...haha

Would've been $57...but I said I was going to pay whatever, even a rape price to get them.

I hope a scoring title and finals MVP (wishful thinking) KD iv release... Make all the Portland trailblazer fans salty lolol

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Hmmm... doubt i would cry. honestly i doubt the heat even make it to the finals. it wont matter. choke city will be in full effect as always. What do u and me and lebron have in common? 0 nba championship rings ;-)
Lame .. back to the shoes 

awww. truth hurts eh :smile: . agreed. back to the shoes of a dude who will take and make the big shot. not go grab a seat and hope his teammates come thru. u gonna get the kd finals mvp colorway? should be comin in june....
Nope but i WILL get the MVP's 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

I hope a scoring title and finals MVP (wishful thinking) KD iv release... Make all the Portland trailblazer fans salty lolol
not seeing why trailblazers fans are being singled out here...please explain 

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by SamB

not seeing why trailblazers fans are being singled out here...please explain 

Really...? Greg Oden?

Not a bad B Day. Got to celebrate my son's 2nd B Day (early) with family and friends. It's a good thing when the wife supports your addiction!

Plus pearls copped for retail. I tried to pull a second pair for one of my fellow collectors but the scalpers had my HOH on lock. Sorry all.

Originally Posted by winzz

anyone can confirm this , there is someone who sell KD IV N7 already in ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/K...+%%$&hash=item4165848097

is it real or just another scammer?

I wouldn't trust it.  Guy has no rep selling kicks, just sports cards/games and for that price he can choke on a...chicken bone.

Lebron 9 MVP pictures came out just hours after he was named MVP. I feel like if we were going to get Scoring Titles we would've seen them by now...

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

Lebron 9 MVP pictures came out just hours after he was named MVP. I feel like if we were going to get Scoring Titles we would've seen them by now...

Really hoping for a scoring title IV but you're right, this delay is making me wonder.

give the scoring titles some time fellas...found this on KD's facebook, last years ST's weren't even revealed until game 1 of the conference finals

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

give the scoring titles some time fellas...found this on KD's facebook, last years ST's weren't even revealed until game 1 of the conference finals
Wait, weren't last year's STs white with a bit of orange and blue?  What am I missing here

that pair never released though...i think.....either way i know the bay area didn't get any love on the ST release...it's cool though....yeah...

but anyway, that Home GR pair up there is so underrated...great pickup M Bo

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

that pair never released though...i think.....either way i know the bay area didn't get any love on the ST release...it's cool though....yeah...

but anyway, that Home GR pair up there is so underrated...great pickup M Bo

Thanks bro.  For last years scoring titles I have seen a home, away and those pictured (which were described as the alternates) online.  I'm not sure which ones hit the stores though.

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

With the Pearls, N7's and possibly Rogues dropping that woulda been a serious flood of KD's I'm thinking.....but on the real they all will sell regardless.

Back
Top Bottom