OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

glaxys and undftd kd's are prob the only ones i belive should be off court.
aside from that i think its a shoe made for players..
kinda like kobe's latest...but with minor tweeks and a strap.

Originally Posted by jordanfeindz90

?? sorry, but I hardly see the resemblance.  I wear my Texas KD4s the most of any of the CWs.  Shoe is an absolute show stopper.  Have worn rogues, galaxys, and UTs off court so far and all are working out just fine.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

?? sorry, but I hardly see the resemblance.  I wear my Texas KD4s the most of any of the CWs.  Shoe is an absolute show stopper.  Have worn rogues, galaxys, and UTs off court so far and all are working out just fine.

Kobes??????? I wear Galaxy's, UT's, Rogues, Un creams, Homes, and YOTD's and they all break necks and look hella good with the right outfit. I ball in the all black ones and still get "nice kicks, how you like those"" all the time my ballin pair. My Lebrons are more comfortable but no complaints, just half size up and wear Elite socks and a heal wrap and your golden. Again no real resemblance to the Kobes, they are a totally different shoe inside and out. 

Originally Posted by winzz

^
exclusive release only for player EYBL (somekind basketball league or something) , those are not release to public
30t6p3b.gif
still waiting my chance to get KD IV N7 too bad they don't release in asia region

EYBL = elite youth basketball league.  Its a league that travels to multiple destinations and plays tourneys at each location.  Every player in the league got sent a pair of the EYBL kd's but each team was assigned a color.  They didn't have any say in which pair they received.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by winzz

^
exclusive release only for player EYBL (somekind basketball league or something) , those are not release to public
30t6p3b.gif
still waiting my chance to get KD IV N7 too bad they don't release in asia region

Elite Youth Basketball League, sponsored by Nike. It's a nationwide AAU tourney. The finals occurs at the Peach Jam in SC.

It's composed of the countries best AAU teams with the best high school basketball players in the country.

Jabari Parker, Andrew Wiggins, Jahlil Okafor, Julius Randle, Tyus Jones...

If people are in the Oakland, Dallas, Minneapolis or Hampton, VA areas, I suggest checking it out. It starts during the spring, They're the next Lebron James, Kevin Durants, Kobes, Dwight Howards

I went to the Minneapolis stop.  Those kids are the real deal and those shoes are
pimp.gif
.  A friend and I talked to some of the players about the shoes and they told us they got them in the mail about a month before the first stop.  Some teams wore them as their team shoes and others wore whatever they wanted.

Really? I need to start wearing mine more often.

st's are releasing on the 21, they are definately going to be limited, footaction aint getting them just hoh/niketown (plus maybe small boutiques, although im not sure)

btw, the kd v is not looking tht good so far, kinda like the kd 1, such a shame after the 4's looked so clean

dont worry kd7 will have the strap back. it seems like its every other shoes. 1 no strap 2 strap 3 no strap 4 strap. 5 no strap... 6........

Originally Posted by alp

st's are releasing on the 21, they are definately going to be limited, footaction aint getting them just hoh/niketown (plus maybe small boutiques, although im not sure)
I'm thinking another HOH/NT exclusive.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

jordanfeindz90 wrote:
Kobes??????? I wear Galaxy's, UT's, Rogues, Un creams, Homes, and YOTD's and they all break necks and look hella good with the right outfit. I ball in the all black ones and still get "nice kicks, how you like those"" all the time my ballin pair. My Lebrons are more comfortable but no complaints, just half size up and wear Elite socks and a heal wrap and your golden. Again no real resemblance to the Kobes, they are a totally different shoe inside and out. 
Yes, if most of u cats arent rocking em then ur failed to realize how beautiful they really are i have rocked my ASG,BHM,YOTD, and UT 

just some fits i have worn with my KD

Back
Top Bottom