OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by irishbaz

img2352uf.jpg

I broke out the easters today.... great summer shoe
glasses.gif
very clean looking shoe, after break in time around the achilles area, they actually don't feel too bad, especially for $95

Yeah they do run small tho, I had to loosen the straps a bit when I was walkin around in them prob could have gone up half a size. The grip is very good on em as good as the 2s and they are really light shoe but I guess they are lows so youd expect that.

For me its more of a training shoe that outright ballin shoe, even with the strap Id still prefer a mid cut shoe, still for the summer in white shorts + minty Tee these go well
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by winzz

i just noticed from the picture that scoring title nike box has different box tag?usually nike box tag comes with orange background and white letter

That's a promo
oo ic , pretty damn lucky i guess
smokin.gif

So are the Olympics going to be a limited release or a general release? I've had conflicting info on these so thought I'd ask here.

Flip Jays, haven't seen that name in a minute. Dope stuff as usual!

Info on that "Soul Glo" shirt?

Yeah they do run small tho, I had to loosen the straps a bit when I was walkin around in them prob could have gone up half a size. The grip is very good on em as good as the 2s and they are really light shoe but I guess they are lows so youd expect that.

For me its more of a training shoe that outright ballin shoe, even with the strap Id still prefer a mid cut shoe, still for the summer in white shorts + minty Tee these go well
happy.gif
if you have an extra zoom pad somewhere in the house put it underneath your heels, made a difference for me, but maybe its just the mental aspect of it...

Originally Posted by mr childs

happy.gif
if you have an extra zoom pad somewhere in the house put it underneath your heels, made a difference for me, but maybe its just the mental aspect of it...

Yeah I guess thats the reason for the max air in the KD5
grin.gif
Im too used to the max air lebron shoes for ball now to go back to zoom, + the grip on these shoes by body cant take it captain
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Flip Jays, haven't seen that name in a minute. Dope stuff as usual!

Info on that "Soul Glo" shirt?

I designed that myself and had it printed.

Looking good, and thanks for the tip about the zoom pad.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i was hoping to go into my inbox and hit up some old connects for the scoring titles until i saw that my messages are no longer there, Theres no way to retrieve old messages?

Back
Top Bottom