OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'm glad that Nike finally has given KD a shoe worthy of his superstar ability. These are different than anything else out right now and they're still gonna be affordable. These should sell well. I was kind of interested in the KDIII but never pulled the trigger but these will be copped for sure. On another note, it's good to see KD and Joe Johnson putting in that work. Durant has become my favorite player by far because it doesn't seem like the fame has gotten to his head yet. I hope the NBA doesn't f up and cancel the season man. This year is gonna be Durants' year

looks like he s been wearing them in that game against donte greene, they seem to have a lower cut as well

looks like he s been wearing them in that game against donte greene, they seem to have a lower cut as well

For me the colorways have to be right for these.
pimp.gif
Kd putting in work.

Dang.... I've liked the look of these since the pictures first surfaced (way too early, haha). Looking forward to hearing reviews.

Dang.... I've liked the look of these since the pictures first surfaced (way too early, haha). Looking forward to hearing reviews.

Love the huge shank plate and the traction patters..hope it grips as good as the 3´s did. I got to get the away color..and these two..

I might skip out on the grey n yellows and the blue n orange depending on if they have another xmas colorway and the all-star color aswell. Plus KD wants a foamposite version aswell..DC is all about foams..so ima have to cop.

Love the huge shank plate and the traction patters..hope it grips as good as the 3´s did. I got to get the away color..and these two..

I might skip out on the grey n yellows and the blue n orange depending on if they have another xmas colorway and the all-star color aswell. Plus KD wants a foamposite version aswell..DC is all about foams..so ima have to cop.

the thunder patterns do resemble a herringbone traction...however... I dont know why Nike cant just stick to herringbone traction as its been proven to be "THE" standard for basketball shoes. I am excited for these KD IV's. Especially that "Aqua" looking colorway

the thunder patterns do resemble a herringbone traction...however... I dont know why Nike cant just stick to herringbone traction as its been proven to be "THE" standard for basketball shoes. I am excited for these KD IV's. Especially that "Aqua" looking colorway

Back
Top Bottom