OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

nerd.gif

the Durantula has arrived @ South Beach! can't wait for Thunder to tie this %@# up tonight. 9pm!

Saw the Easters in person the other day waaay to girly of a CW for me but I wouldnt mind copping a pair for my girls little sister lol

so i know i can't be the only one that doesn't see kd iv's in person very often...

what are some of the ones that you've seen in person, aside from your own, nt?

i've seen

-xmas (twice)
-white/blue/yellow (twice)
-orange/white (once)
-homes (on the shelf)
-aways (on the shelf)
-yotd (once from a manager at hoh)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You can't go wrong with red, black, or even white laces on the black N7. I prefer the color that's the same as the upper.

Painted the white part that's not part of the strap so can I choose to advertise the swoosh or not lol

wowww very clean...did u cut the strap? i don't see what u did...i'm trippin

yeah i cut the strap from the inside of the shoe and kept the velcro part, feels so much better but lockdown isn't as good but still does its job.

If I'm at my apartment I see a bunch but it's NYC. When I'm at my crib in PA lol I see none. Not even in any stores,

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Thunder Up! Time to get it done.

Shoe related...what is a good price for ASGs in a size 11.5?
Gonna probably be looking at 225+.  If you find some between 225-60, I'd jump on 'em.  Most dudes sellin' are probably looking to get upwards of 275, maybe even 3 bills.  I know it sounds crazy but if you find 'em in your size and can swallow it, I would take the pill.
sick.gif
Good luck.

As for what I have seen on foot, literally only seen one other NT'er with blue/orange(Bears)CW
wink.gif
B... on foot up until last weekend.  Guy @ the HOH opening here in MKE had on Aunt Pearls.  Everyone in line saying how they love KDs, but everyone typically wearing Js, maxes, foams, and Lebrons.  Busted out rogues and UTs that weekend and a few cats were snappin' pics like they were Uber limited.  I had to chuckle but appreciated the love they were showing for KDs.

Originally Posted by debs 168

so i know i can't be the only one that doesn't see kd iv's in person very often...

what are some of the ones that you've seen in person, aside from your own, nt?

i've seen

-xmas (twice)
-white/blue/yellow (twice)
-orange/white (once)
-homes (on the shelf)
-aways (on the shelf)
-yotd (once from a manager at hoh)

Honestly, I've seen a FTL manager wear his Christmas KDs twice.
I saw a guy at the Y hooping in the all black ones.

That's pretty much it... lol.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^i haven't seen any on feet in my area... Hardly even see in stores.

Same here S.

I never see cats rocking Durants ... None of the stores in my area have em either.  And I know they will not be carrying the V's.  Those be hideous.

Durants in Concords is hot ...

Really hope OKC gets it together and pulls this series off somehow...

if not hopefully I'll be able to grab another few pairs on the low... First home cw has been my fav since scans first surfaced.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

its really annoying to see how much more fouls bron gets then kd.

but hopefully we see both finals colorway

Yea the whole series miamis been getting all the calls while okc is not getting any at all at least half of those westbrook drives he got fouled shouldve been and 1s but anyway back to the kicks I was hoping kd would get his championship shoe but doesnt look like its going to happen unfortunately

Originally Posted by manifresh

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

its really annoying to see how much more fouls bron gets then kd.

but hopefully we see both finals colorway

Yea the whole series miamis been getting all the calls while okc is not getting any at all at least half of those westbrook drives he got fouled shouldve been and 1s but anyway back to the kicks I was hoping kd would get his championship shoe but doesnt look like its going to happen unfortunately

Yeah, it's mos def has been a one sided affair. Westbrook had damn near 40 points until he finally went to the line.

Winning 3 straight will be tough but not impossible. One game at a time. ST IV will be the last, that's if they release.

Been watching other KD thread. Turned into straight hate on each other, which is why I prefer NT.
Copped N7 black last night for $150 shipped. Couldn't find here in Ohio so had to hit up a reseller. Felt like it was a fair price so bit the bullet.

Back
Top Bottom