OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Fed Ex just dropped my pair off.

Nice simple color way.

My pair has a few imperfections but nothing drastic... .Just like a little bubble on the toebox underneath the material also on the Swoosh on the strap.

The toe looks more pearlized in pics IMO.. I wish it was that pearly in person.

Still no tracker for me yet, so I hit up NDC chat:

Jeannie: Hi, my name is Jeannie. How may I help you?
Robert : just wondering when My package will ship, order # XXXXXXXX
Robert : I know alot of people got their tracking #s yesterday that chose ground shipping, i chose 2 day air and still have not gotten anything
Jeannie: I would be more than happy to check into the status of your order. Could you please verify your e-mail address?
Robert : XXXXXXX
Jeannie: Thank you.
Jeannie: One Moment please.
Robert : ok
Jeannie: You should be getting tracking information soon.
Jeannie: If it doesn't arrive on or before Thursday 08/02, let us know.
Robert : ok, so it is guaranteed to be shipped and not cancelled?
Jeannie: Yes, the status right now is that it is getting packed.

Someone offered me $700 for one of my WM's.
I might do it.
nerd.gif
$700!!! Man, I'd send him a matchin shirt for that much

Still no tracker for me yet, so I hit up NDC chat:
Jeannie: Hi, my name is Jeannie. How may I help you?
Robert : just wondering when My package will ship, order # XXXXXXXX
Robert : I know alot of people got their tracking #s yesterday that chose ground shipping, i chose 2 day air and still have not gotten anything
Jeannie: I would be more than happy to check into the status of your order. Could you please verify your e-mail address?
Robert : XXXXXXX
Jeannie: Thank you.
Jeannie: One Moment please.
Robert : ok
Jeannie: You should be getting tracking information soon.
Jeannie: If it doesn't arrive on or before Thursday 08/02, let us know.
Robert : ok, so it is guaranteed to be shipped and not cancelled?
Jeannie: Yes, the status right now is that it is getting packed.

i am in the same boat as you but my order included an extra item.

Personally I think later on in the year after a big release, say foamposite or Jordan, those who missed out on the Usa's will get another chance. Two pairs of shoes showed up out of nowhere, the military 4's and the other pair of kd's. I think something like that will happen later on. But again just my opinion.

Bro, what's the spoiler. You order is being packed. Just relax, you too paranoid over the kicks.
The problem is he paid for 2 day air and his package is suppose to be here by today. I would tell them to refund me 10$ -25$ for my shipping depending on how long it takes for me to receive them.

Last edited:
Bro, what's the spoiler. You order is being packed. Just relax, you too paranoid over the kicks.

They canceled my N7's months back and i don't want a repeat.

The problem is he paid for 2 day air and his package is suppose to be here by today. I would tell them to refund me 10$ -25$ for my shipping depending on how long it takes for me to receive them.

that's right!

Last edited:
I put it in a spoiler because I didn't want an extra long post on the forum.
And i posted it because it's an update for people in the same boat as me.

Freaking nikestore europe cancelled my euro connects orders of the usa kd's, he ordered 4 seperate times. I guess they are strict over there about the 1 per customer limit. I need help from someone in the UK, france, or germany, of course I will pay for all the shipping and tip.

4 pairs? gettin greedy huh :lol:

Fed Ex just dropped my pair off.
Nice simple color way.
My pair has a few imperfections but nothing drastic... .Just like a little bubble on the toebox underneath the material also on the Swoosh on the strap.
The toe looks more pearlized in pics IMO.. I wish it was that pearly in person.
Same here.

My pair had some scuffs on the toe box on the right shoe.

I like the quotes that are scattered throughout the shoe...

Personally I think later on in the year after a big release, say foamposite or Jordan, those who missed out on the Usa's will get another chance. Two pairs of shoes showed up out of nowhere, the military 4's and the other pair of kd's. I think something like that will happen later on. But again just my opinion.
I wouldn't be surprised either. They had all most fsr for lebron 9 dunkmans and freegums.
We might not see sts but maybe usa cw.:rolleyes

Same here.

My pair had some scuffs on the toe box on the right shoe.

I like the quotes that are scattered throughout the shoe...

Funny, Mine were on the left. Lol.

Agreed on the quotes. ( IDK how I forgot to mention that. )

So my USA KD's are shipped and in route, but today i checked my bank account and the charge for the shoes is gone and the money is refunded back into my account. Has anyone experienced this with NDC?

just got the ups delivery email notice for tomorrow. looks like ill be waiting by the door from 1030am to 230pm for my usas. lol. really wish they came w a symbol or badge like the kobes and lebrons still. and to the guy who did 2 day. if u didnt get them today. def try to get reimbursed for that

Those popped up backed on the site porbably because resellers bought them after they missed the yeezys lol but returned them because they wouldnt sell. I was seeing winning auctions between $160-$200 during that time. Lol they cant make a profit from that if you include fees and shipping and of course nike is going call it a restock. when they put them back on the site. :lol:

Also both of those were GRs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom