OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Heading to Munich on Friday this week. Will be in London on the following Thursday. Just ordered a bunch of heat to my buddy's apt in London. Retail feels good after last weekend! Any must see stores in London that could have some of those rarer KD's like WM or Nerfs? I know its a stretch....

what kind of heat did u order?

Only reason these was limited was because of the $95 price tag. Nike makes little profit off these compared to kb and lbj line. Why would they widely produce a $95 sneaker for it to hit outlets for 60-70. Kobe and lebron USAs will clearance out at 95-100 lol. It's the same reason KD didn't get an "elite" shoe. Nike hates letting these go at $95 as it is, might as well not produce as many.
Exactly. I'm sure Nike makes a bigger margin per pair on Kobes and Lebrons than these, so why waste precious materials, labor, and everything else to make less profit?

havent been in this thread in ages...its just funny how its about to pass the lebron thread page wise...any way any info on the gold medal kds?

The white on the Oly is super shiny. :x Does it have a pearlized finish to it? Or just anodized? I hate that about some colorways. I'm glad I couldn't get them. :rolleyes

There are some really cool people on nt, but its like finding a diamond in the rough. i was able to pick up another kd st and the usa in my sz for euro retail all thanks to one of the coolest dudes I have ever met on nt, I hope I can repay the favor in the future.
Ya there actually is some good dudes on this site but they are VERY few and far between! I just got some MV lebrons for a bit over retail and have had some members hook it up with employee store but took a long time to find the good peeps around here

finally ordered my ST's from euro... should be here in a week and half. coulda bought both usa's and st's but decided to go with the st's. i'll get the usa's later. now just waiting for the gold medla's!

Congrats to all those that got the USA's to wear...I like the navy lace swap, but the regular white with the navy tips looks best imo. I'd only buy them for retail, but might pay reseller prices for Rogue's now, max 130ish though. I'd rather do the ID's I've been wanting instead.

Wore Easter's today...really bright in the sun:

-Pete

It's crazy how the KD IV "Gold Medal" didn't show up on the HoH release calender...That lets me know one thing...

USA's came in today. Never got a pair of KDs but it looks like I predicted by size perfectly. .5 up. Can't wait to wear these in the gym.

Back
Top Bottom