OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

KD just posted some sick pictures on his instagram of a special edition KD

KD just posted some sick pictures on his instagram of a special edition KD

Absolutely no rhyme or reason/flow to these but thats kinda the point right? As much as I don't love them off feet. I am sure in person and on foot/right person they would be pretty solid. I can't envision us getting a shot at 'em but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be tempted. 1/27th Nerf better than no Nerf :D

that wtkd is so sick!!

btw, just called HOH Daly City in the Bay Area regarding the GMs and they said they have not received anything and do not have any info but to call back Thursday
mean.gif

WTKD doesnt have a smooth flow to them IMO, the WTK and WTD seem to work very nice and well put

IDK to me these look sloppy 

Are you guys serious? The "All in One" KD  4 is hideous. It's true, Nike could throw **** stains on a shoe and you guys would think it's dope because it's different. At least the Kobe's were wearable, those are just hideous. Gross. 

I am feeling the the WTKD but I still think the WTK's flow better and are a lot smoother shoe.... Doesnt mean I wouldnt cop the WTKD!! 8)

Are you guys serious? The "All in One" KD  4 is hideous. It's true, Nike could throw **** stains on a shoe and you guys would think it's dope because it's different. At least the Kobe's were wearable, those are just hideous. Gross. 

+1 Agreed. I can see if its simply a collection item but otherwise they looks like somebody took a whole bunch of great individual shoes and vomited them up into a hideous collaboration. Just my personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom