OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Here's a theory... albeit a totally unfounded one; Nike are making the YotD options available on iD, because the actualy YotD shoe ain't droppin' anywhere, but Asia.

That theory's kinda thrown out the window, considering the YOTD's were just released at Corporate which is in Ohio.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Here's a theory... albeit a totally unfounded one; Nike are making the YotD options available on iD, because the actualy YotD shoe ain't droppin' anywhere, but Asia.

That theory's kinda thrown out the window, considering the YOTD's were just released at Corporate which is in Ohio.

just tried to order a pair of the yotd from finishline and hit a roadblock, i was told by the customer service rep that i couldnt place an order over the phone for this shoe because it is not online. she asked where i live, i told her california, she looked up the state and said that california stores got them and sold out! makes no sense to me, i check finishline all the time by my job and they never got them. smh!

just tried to order a pair of the yotd from finishline and hit a roadblock, i was told by the customer service rep that i couldnt place an order over the phone for this shoe because it is not online. she asked where i live, i told her california, she looked up the state and said that california stores got them and sold out! makes no sense to me, i check finishline all the time by my job and they never got them. smh!

i called that finishline and they said if you come in store and place the order in person, they can get them but hurry up cause stock won't last according to the sales person...

wish i lived in FL....

i called that finishline and they said if you come in store and place the order in person, they can get them but hurry up cause stock won't last according to the sales person...

wish i lived in FL....

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Somebody post the bloodclot color & style code then,my body is ready!

laugh.gif
Its on the receipt.

The mail/UPS was good to me today. LeBron 9 Chinas, Jordan Xs, and KD IV YOTDs all sitting on my doorstep when I came home. Pictures coming shortly. Today was a good day.

The mail/UPS was good to me today. LeBron 9 Chinas, Jordan Xs, and KD IV YOTDs all sitting on my doorstep when I came home. Pictures coming shortly. Today was a good day.

Just tried callin Cross County Mall in Yonkers, NY for the YOTDs..said no location has 'em..strange..

Just tried callin Cross County Mall in Yonkers, NY for the YOTDs..said no location has 'em..strange..

There not taking phone orders. Tried it didnt work. Called finishline customer service and they say theres no release date yet on those to keep checking website and calling finishline.

There not taking phone orders. Tried it didnt work. Called finishline customer service and they say theres no release date yet on those to keep checking website and calling finishline.

Just go in store and order at the register.... It's the only way u can do it... (I no cuz my boy who allocates footwear for Nike told me)

Back
Top Bottom