OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I got my YOTD yesterday and I can easily say they r better then my weathermans and Xmas pair... The tounge is cool and the strap is textured.... Very nice indeed

congrats. yea the YOTD are mad swag. the tongue and strap pop like crazy. wore them to the clipps vs thunder game. got lots of props. i love how the green abyss looks different in brigher/darker lighting. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO:

1.nerfs 

2.weathermans,yotd

3.asg

4.xmas

don't really like the easter mints but not gonna hate on those who pick them up...

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I got my YOTD yesterday and I can easily say they r better then my weathermans and Xmas pair... The tounge is cool and the strap is textured.... Very nice indeed

congrats. yea the YOTD are mad swag. the tongue and strap pop like crazy. wore them to the clipps vs thunder game. got lots of props. i love how the green abyss looks different in brigher/darker lighting. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO:

1.nerfs 

2.weathermans,yotd

3.asg

4.xmas

don't really like the easter mints but not gonna hate on those who pick them up...

Sample. I like the color blocking and colors used here. The "netting" was a good idea not in the finished product.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-hyperfuse-sample-1.jpg

Sample. I like the color blocking and colors used here. The "netting" was a good idea not in the finished product.
nike-zoom-kd-iv-hyperfuse-sample-1.jpg

Originally Posted by dmxgod

No KD IV ID yet huh?
frown.gif

I've been steadily waiting for it to go live on the websitesince 2... They put the HyperEnforcers up, but I'm trying to make my YOTD KD IV IDs asap...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

No KD IV ID yet huh?
frown.gif

I've been steadily waiting for it to go live on the websitesince 2... They put the HyperEnforcers up, but I'm trying to make my YOTD KD IV IDs asap...

Back
Top Bottom