OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Resellers taint the game. KDs wouldn't have been brought to their attention if it weren't for the WMs and Nerfs lol.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

My bad:frown: Sorry for talking outta my ##*-I stand corrected for sure!!!And to his credit, the manager who didn't allow me to use the bday coupon, was the only informative/honest person, out of the 5-6 places I called, regarding their incoming shipment. I just saw that others were able to use their coupons and i was being a "Richard" head, sorry y'all!!
smile.gif

I was referring to Finish Line, not FTL/FA/Champs (I don't know their policy), about the exclusions with coupons.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

My bad:frown: Sorry for talking outta my ##*-I stand corrected for sure!!!And to his credit, the manager who didn't allow me to use the bday coupon, was the only informative/honest person, out of the 5-6 places I called, regarding their incoming shipment. I just saw that others were able to use their coupons and i was being a "Richard" head, sorry y'all!!
smile.gif

I was referring to Finish Line, not FTL/FA/Champs (I don't know their policy), about the exclusions with coupons.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

but yo? does anyone know if the KD galaxy's have GITD soles?

Yes. All the "Galaxy" series (KD, Lebron, Kobe and Foam 1) have GITD soles.
Source?

That's what I was told by my HoH connects. Guess we'll know for sure when they start to come in to retailers...

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

but yo? does anyone know if the KD galaxy's have GITD soles?

Yes. All the "Galaxy" series (KD, Lebron, Kobe and Foam 1) have GITD soles.
Source?

That's what I was told by my HoH connects. Guess we'll know for sure when they start to come in to retailers...

Originally Posted by drewsone

Resellers taint the game. KDs wouldn't have been brought to their attention if it weren't for the WMs and Nerfs lol.
The limited releases were part of it, but KD in general has also simply gotten more popular overall, especially over the summer when he played in all those lockout games. Plus, the fact that the KDs are the most easily affordable Nike bball sig line probably just makes it a lot easier on reseller's pockets to get that extra cash.

Originally Posted by drewsone

The limited releases were part of it, but KD in general has also simply gotten more popular overall, especially over the summer when he played in all those lockout games. Plus, the fact that the KDs are the most easily affordable Nike bball sig line probably just makes it a lot easier on reseller's pockets to get that extra cash.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Was able to double up and grab one for Brando. Funny thing is I've been hounding Champs all week about this, and they had no clue until today - like the 3rd or 4th time I called.  If it weren't for NT this wouldn't have happened so big ups to whoever started spreading this word.  No thanks to Champs.  It seems like anytime I want to give them my money they make things difficult and unpleasant.  Seems like such a hassle just to get them to be straight and decent in dealing with stuff like this.  I literally wanted to go in and pay for these with bags full of loose change because of how ridiculous and #$% backwards their idea of customer service is, but I didn't want to cause a stir before I got my shoes. Anyway, its done, and I am glad there will be no online frustration for me tonight.  Hope everything goes smoothly for those still without.

Rich-Thanks for makin that trip to deal with those clowns.

Keith-Thanks...
wink.gif

Will-Glad you were able to get your pair(s)...
no problem at all, glad we all got ours!
heres a few pics i just snapped

400833121.jpg

400833122.jpg

400833119.jpg

400833120.jpg

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Was able to double up and grab one for Brando. Funny thing is I've been hounding Champs all week about this, and they had no clue until today - like the 3rd or 4th time I called.  If it weren't for NT this wouldn't have happened so big ups to whoever started spreading this word.  No thanks to Champs.  It seems like anytime I want to give them my money they make things difficult and unpleasant.  Seems like such a hassle just to get them to be straight and decent in dealing with stuff like this.  I literally wanted to go in and pay for these with bags full of loose change because of how ridiculous and #$% backwards their idea of customer service is, but I didn't want to cause a stir before I got my shoes. Anyway, its done, and I am glad there will be no online frustration for me tonight.  Hope everything goes smoothly for those still without.

Rich-Thanks for makin that trip to deal with those clowns.

Keith-Thanks...
wink.gif

Will-Glad you were able to get your pair(s)...
no problem at all, glad we all got ours!
heres a few pics i just snapped

400833121.jpg

400833122.jpg

400833119.jpg

400833120.jpg

Keyboard warrior checking in. Watching this Clippers/Nuggets game and going for a NDC cop.

Keyboard warrior checking in. Watching this Clippers/Nuggets game and going for a NDC cop.

Went to Champs at Market street in SF today. Tried on the sz 13 and they were a little tight. They didn't have a size 14 so I went ahead and copped the 13. I also hooked up the hommie with a 10.5 and now he's flaking. Copped two pair and I'm still SOL. At least there were Very cool peeps working there.

BTW They still had an 8 and 8.5 when I left earlier. Good Luck to those who haven't got them or got them in their size yet.

Went to Champs at Market street in SF today. Tried on the sz 13 and they were a little tight. They didn't have a size 14 so I went ahead and copped the 13. I also hooked up the hommie with a 10.5 and now he's flaking. Copped two pair and I'm still SOL. At least there were Very cool peeps working there.

BTW They still had an 8 and 8.5 when I left earlier. Good Luck to those who haven't got them or got them in their size yet.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

FLASH

NO FLASH

DO NOT MESSAGE ME... all have homes!

#ConnectsOverResellMoneyTEAM

That shirt is ******ed, shoes looking fresh though. Lucky owners.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

FLASH

NO FLASH

DO NOT MESSAGE ME... all have homes!

#ConnectsOverResellMoneyTEAM

That shirt is ******ed, shoes looking fresh though. Lucky owners.

Back
Top Bottom