OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

NIKE may have just lost a customer

Dont kid your self buddy. You'll be back on NDC before the end of this month
roll.gif
He will probably be on NDC tomorrow for the foamposites

y'all gotta realize they probably had less than 1,000 pair.  If you see how many responses they tweeted about YOTD and then see how many people are in this forum and then over at the ISS forum, lurkers and resellers you'll understand how they sold out so quick.  

y'all gotta realize they probably had less than 1,000 pair.  If you see how many responses they tweeted about YOTD and then see how many people are in this forum and then over at the ISS forum, lurkers and resellers you'll understand how they sold out so quick.  

Originally Posted by judeezy36

And KD himself, tweeted the link also.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by judeezy36

And KD himself, tweeted the link also.
roll.gif

peeped the tweet, smashed the link, copped the 10.5.

seconds later, got the confirmation # and email.

brother tried to get his sz 11 the same time i got mines. couldn't check out. saw the nikestore tweet, sold out.

tough cop, tho.

peeped the tweet, smashed the link, copped the 10.5.

seconds later, got the confirmation # and email.

brother tried to get his sz 11 the same time i got mines. couldn't check out. saw the nikestore tweet, sold out.

tough cop, tho.

0 for 3 on KD releases this year. It's starting to get a little ridiculous how limited they are.

0 for 3 on KD releases this year. It's starting to get a little ridiculous how limited they are.

I wanted these BAD. I pressed "place order" while it was still 11:00 and it "timed due to inactivity" within 5 seconds!! I'm pissed!!!

Smh @today being my birthday.. wasnt able to place my order from my phone cause people kept calling me.. Amy sizes left?

Smh @today being my birthday.. wasnt able to place my order from my phone cause people kept calling me.. Amy sizes left?

Back
Top Bottom