OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jst628

anybody know what leo chang is wearing here? i'm guessing it has to be a KD... also anyone notice those purple/infared shoes the guy next to KD is wearing in the video about the IV's?

25i12it.png
Looks like the entourage KD3 IDs

anybody know what leo chang is wearing here? i'm guessing it has to be a KD... also anyone notice those purple/infared shoes the guy next to KD is wearing in the video about the IV's?

25i12it.png
Looks like the entourage KD3 IDs

25i12it.png

eek.gif
I can't believe Leo actually copied my ID's! I'm truly flattered to say the least.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

25i12it.png

eek.gif
I can't believe Leo actually copied my ID's! I'm truly flattered to say the least.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

25i12it.png

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice, Gentry! Like I said in the past, KD3 Entourages iDs > LBJ8 Entourages. I can't wait for the IVs to hit iD!

Originally Posted by gentry187

25i12it.png

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice, Gentry! Like I said in the past, KD3 Entourages iDs > LBJ8 Entourages. I can't wait for the IVs to hit iD!

Those entourage KDIII's are 2(Dope).......Does anybody know why KD's shoes are releasing so late (december) compared to all the other signature shoes?

Those entourage KDIII's are 2(Dope).......Does anybody know why KD's shoes are releasing so late (december) compared to all the other signature shoes?

^They're not releasing that late. In fact the Kobes are releasing after the KDs are. Only Lebrons have released so far out of the 3 major sigs, and they probably space them all out so each sig shoes gets its own chance in the spotlight.

^They're not releasing that late. In fact the Kobes are releasing after the KDs are. Only Lebrons have released so far out of the 3 major sigs, and they probably space them all out so each sig shoes gets its own chance in the spotlight.

Back
Top Bottom