OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Durant stated back on on the III's that he just wanted an affordable shoe that everyone could buy.

Good guy.

Durant stated back on on the III's that he just wanted an affordable shoe that everyone could buy.

Good guy.

If I can't get the Kobes, I know what I'm gonna get. I could do without the 3m strap though. Hotness no matter what.

If I can't get the Kobes, I know what I'm gonna get. I could do without the 3m strap though. Hotness no matter what.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Man, i just can't get off the fence with the ASG's. They look like a space ship too me.

BHM is a cop though.

who are you trying to fool, you're still gonna get them to resell
grin.gif

Man, i just can't get off the fence with the ASG's. They look like a space ship too me.

BHM is a cop though.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

BHM is a cop though.

grin.gif

Of course.  Gotta make up the difference from the Concords 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

BHM is a cop though.

grin.gif

Of course.  Gotta make up the difference from the Concords 

Not a fan of silver/tinfoil type shoes on the feet, easy pass. Not gonna lie though, they're nice.

Good guy.

I read in an interview that KD wanted a low cost signature before he signed with Nike. He wanted kids coming up to be able to afford his signature shoes. Him and his brother used to play in Shaq's and K-Mart sneakers growing up.

Not a fan of silver/tinfoil type shoes on the feet, easy pass. Not gonna lie though, they're nice.

Good guy.

I read in an interview that KD wanted a low cost signature before he signed with Nike. He wanted kids coming up to be able to afford his signature shoes. Him and his brother used to play in Shaq's and K-Mart sneakers growing up.

i havent looked on this thread since 2:15 pm yesterday(hard work right after class), and its jumped bout 20 pages wow KD IV thread is moving like the kobe V-VI its nut
OAN-love what nike is doing with this KD, giving us wide range of materials and colors with such a pretty price tag!!!!!! next up BHM and ASG

i havent looked on this thread since 2:15 pm yesterday(hard work right after class), and its jumped bout 20 pages wow KD IV thread is moving like the kobe V-VI its nut
OAN-love what nike is doing with this KD, giving us wide range of materials and colors with such a pretty price tag!!!!!! next up BHM and ASG

Originally Posted by Joulze

What's that logo on the tongue? Is it a Phoenix or is a horse with wings? Anybody know because I'm confused.

Horse with wings = pegasus. Looks like someone was right about the straps being 3m. The ASG look awesome!

Originally Posted by Joulze

What's that logo on the tongue? Is it a Phoenix or is a horse with wings? Anybody know because I'm confused.

Horse with wings = pegasus. Looks like someone was right about the straps being 3m. The ASG look awesome!

ASGs are freakin' amazing, man. I had reservations about the shoe when the first pics came out, but wow the details are amazing on those. Will cop

Back
Top Bottom