OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Torn btw the bhm's & asg's.

I was too until I found out the ASG's are priced @ $170....That made my decision a lot easier.
laugh.gif
Whoa, that isn't true at all. Probably got the prices mixed up with the Lebrons?

ASG will retail at $95 just like every other KD IV aside from the Nerfs.
Messed me up for a second.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I think I'm liking the ASG a little more, but I'll probably end up grabbing both.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Torn btw the bhm's & asg's.

I was too until I found out the ASG's are priced @ $170....That made my decision a lot easier.
laugh.gif
Whoa, that isn't true at all. Probably got the prices mixed up with the Lebrons?

ASG will retail at $95 just like every other KD IV aside from the Nerfs.
Messed me up for a second.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I think I'm liking the ASG a little more, but I'll probably end up grabbing both.

Got my shipping confirmation from Footlocker.

Been waiting for that %+!+ all day smh. Was expecting my order to get cancelled.

Got my shipping confirmation from Footlocker.

Been waiting for that %+!+ all day smh. Was expecting my order to get cancelled.

Man all them new pics of the asg kds made me want them. I was gon pass on them jus to get the kobes but I guess Im copping both now lol

Man all them new pics of the asg kds made me want them. I was gon pass on them jus to get the kobes but I guess Im copping both now lol

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

You should be good... The order was placed on an account without a Gold Memebership so I guess they saw that and cancelled it. I still can't see how that was my fault when the customer service rep proceeded with the order. Why punish me when your employees aren't properly notified of restrictions on products. I even had a lady call me from payment verification. The order made it all the way to shipping then it was yanked! Oh well I guess you can't win em all....
ohwell.gif
Eastbay rep help a brotha out!!!

Nvm. But i ordered without having a gold or platinum membership too. On eastbay the status is saying "released to ship"  

I dunno man the reason they gave me was insufficent inventory.. tried to tell me that they didn't have the shoe in stock when they sold it to me. I guess I get ##*+$+ once again...
Thats what a supervisor told me on the phone that they will cancel some orders at shipping if you do not have a gold or Plat membership, actually I think thats fair.

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

You should be good... The order was placed on an account without a Gold Memebership so I guess they saw that and cancelled it. I still can't see how that was my fault when the customer service rep proceeded with the order. Why punish me when your employees aren't properly notified of restrictions on products. I even had a lady call me from payment verification. The order made it all the way to shipping then it was yanked! Oh well I guess you can't win em all....
ohwell.gif
Eastbay rep help a brotha out!!!

Nvm. But i ordered without having a gold or platinum membership too. On eastbay the status is saying "released to ship"  

I dunno man the reason they gave me was insufficent inventory.. tried to tell me that they didn't have the shoe in stock when they sold it to me. I guess I get ##*+$+ once again...
Thats what a supervisor told me on the phone that they will cancel some orders at shipping if you do not have a gold or Plat membership, actually I think thats fair.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Am I the only one who doesn't give a !@#$ about a glow in the dark sole? I ain't wearin these to laser tag
Yeah i agree..it's cool on a few shoes..like the Zoom Rookies..but don't overdue it..just gets played out..

Am I the only one who doesn't give a !@#$ about a glow in the dark sole? I ain't wearin these to laser tag
Yeah i agree..it's cool on a few shoes..like the Zoom Rookies..but don't overdue it..just gets played out..

^Its coo but its all those extra lil details on them is what makes them so nice. At first they looked too plain but now theyve grown on me

^Its coo but its all those extra lil details on them is what makes them so nice. At first they looked too plain but now theyve grown on me

I feel the same. I could care less about the extra details if it's going to be GITD soles. The only time we're actually going to see it glow is for picture purposes.

I feel the same. I could care less about the extra details if it's going to be GITD soles. The only time we're actually going to see it glow is for picture purposes.

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Thats what I posted a few pages back. I was glad to have no confirmation of GITD soles cause all it really does is bring more hype. I don't think it adds much to the shoe. But then confirmation and pics came along.

Oh well. I'd rather them not have the GITD sole but it doesn't matter all that much if they do.

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Thats what I posted a few pages back. I was glad to have no confirmation of GITD soles cause all it really does is bring more hype. I don't think it adds much to the shoe. But then confirmation and pics came along.

Oh well. I'd rather them not have the GITD sole but it doesn't matter all that much if they do.

i got my shipment email from eastbay for my sz 11 kd yotd. i was lucky enough to get a pair and i was not a gold/plat member and i did not buy a membership when i ordered.

i got my shipment email from eastbay for my sz 11 kd yotd. i was lucky enough to get a pair and i was not a gold/plat member and i did not buy a membership when i ordered.

I'm not after the ASG shoe for the GITD. I love the color and the black with the stars. I could wear that shoe any day. Much more so than the other ASG shoes.

Back
Top Bottom