OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by verse001

just got these... i like em!

first pair of iv's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 X 2  This just made me even more excited about my pair coming.  I was on the fence between these and the white/blue colorway, but after seeing these, this colorway is def my favorite out of the gr's.

ok7xhe.jpg

i just copped tonight from a local spot for $130 flat, i went there to ask about a different shoe (dw retro 1) and saw these on display and dude let me cop early. the details are nice on this shoe.

ok7xhe.jpg

i just copped tonight from a local spot for $130 flat, i went there to ask about a different shoe (dw retro 1) and saw these on display and dude let me cop early. the details are nice on this shoe.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not bad for $86. Thumbs up for Eastbay!
6843340839_3215683d72.jpg
how you get them for $86? 20% giftcard? 

Eastbay had a 15% off $75 you could use on the YOTDs. That came to $80.74 plus tax if that's what he did. I used the coupon on my 2 pairs and my total came to $161.48. There's no tax for orders placed in TX.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not bad for $86. Thumbs up for Eastbay!
6843340839_3215683d72.jpg
how you get them for $86? 20% giftcard? 

Eastbay had a 15% off $75 you could use on the YOTDs. That came to $80.74 plus tax if that's what he did. I used the coupon on my 2 pairs and my total came to $161.48. There's no tax for orders placed in TX.

Originally Posted by riddla713

ok7xhe.jpg

After seeing this pic I am not sure I even want them.  Hype might be getting to my head.  They look like a sc-fi themed 7-11 slurpee or purple gatorade. Might just save the cash I would spend on those and take my parents out to a nice dinner
tongue.gif

ok7xhe.jpg

After seeing this pic I am not sure I even want them.  Hype might be getting to my head.  They look like a sc-fi themed 7-11 slurpee or purple gatorade. Might just save the cash I would spend on those and take my parents out to a nice dinner
tongue.gif

ok7xhe.jpg

i hope these arent hard to cop, nice PU

ok7xhe.jpg

i hope these arent hard to cop, nice PU

Back
Top Bottom