OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I don't see why they would do it to "create hype", there's more than enough hype already for them to sell out within minutes. I'm not even going to bother trying on NDC or Eastbay.

Eastbay is never an option for me anymore, but I'm leaning on not even bothering with NDC either. Hopefully shouldn't be too hard to get to a store early in Houston on a Friday................right?
frown.gif

I don't see why they would do it to "create hype", there's more than enough hype already for them to sell out within minutes. I'm not even going to bother trying on NDC or Eastbay.

Eastbay is never an option for me anymore, but I'm leaning on not even bothering with NDC either. Hopefully shouldn't be too hard to get to a store early in Houston on a Friday................right?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn thats crazy, I was hyped when i heard the info. Thanks B and reneer I appreciate it
def man. I knew you wanted them bad.

waiting on that 20% off code hope it's true
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn thats crazy, I was hyped when i heard the info. Thanks B and reneer I appreciate it
def man. I knew you wanted them bad.

waiting on that 20% off code hope it's true
nerd.gif

seriously feburary is killing my bank account... and it's not even over -_-
aj iv tonight
kd iv asg and galaxy foams next week.... man do i need to hit the lotto tonight....
best of luck to everyone trying to cop what they need in the next 2 weeks...

seriously feburary is killing my bank account... and it's not even over -_-
aj iv tonight
kd iv asg and galaxy foams next week.... man do i need to hit the lotto tonight....
best of luck to everyone trying to cop what they need in the next 2 weeks...

Nike doesn't mind dropping a 10% disco to folks, they know they will just use it to buy more. We are all just hamsters on their wheel. That being said, I still want some ASG shoes...LOL

Nike doesn't mind dropping a 10% disco to folks, they know they will just use it to buy more. We are all just hamsters on their wheel. That being said, I still want some ASG shoes...LOL

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

frown.gif
Check your PM, bro.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

frown.gif
Check your PM, bro.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

How much are the Coppers going for?

I've seen them as low as 130 shipped.  I want to pick some up but not till this madness cools down.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

How much are the Coppers going for?

I've seen them as low as 130 shipped.  I want to pick some up but not till this madness cools down.  
laugh.gif

Way better than the 160-200 resell price they started at... Coppers were the child of Nerf and WM hype and it died a little bit

Way better than the 160-200 resell price they started at... Coppers were the child of Nerf and WM hype and it died a little bit

Back
Top Bottom