OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NycPosite

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice pick-ups. I see something looming on the right side.lol

sz 12 salty as hell ....had them on eastbay...then it crashed....had them on ndc & it times out while processing....had them on jj & the server froze when it came back they were all out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this some ol bull in my bernie mac voice

sz 12 salty as hell ....had them on eastbay...then it crashed....had them on ndc & it times out while processing....had them on jj & the server froze when it came back they were all out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this some ol bull in my bernie mac voice

I'm in line at champs at the topanga canyon mall, everybody in line already got pairs from house of hoops, yeah I'm salty right now smh

I'm in line at champs at the topanga canyon mall, everybody in line already got pairs from house of hoops, yeah I'm salty right now smh

I WON THE RAFFLE AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON WHEN THEY STILL HAD A FULL SIZE RUN OF KD'S BUT SINCE I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE LEBRONS AND THEY ALREADY HAD ANNOUNCED THEY SOLD OUT OF THE LEBRONS I GAVE MY TICKET UP TO A HISPANIC GUY AND HIS GIRL WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.

I WON THE RAFFLE AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HOUSTON WHEN THEY STILL HAD A FULL SIZE RUN OF KD'S BUT SINCE I WAS ONLY THERE FOR THE LEBRONS AND THEY ALREADY HAD ANNOUNCED THEY SOLD OUT OF THE LEBRONS I GAVE MY TICKET UP TO A HISPANIC GUY AND HIS GIRL WHO WANTED THE KD'S.

THEY WERE ESTATIC.

memphissfinest - props to a sneakerhead helpin out others.

Missed on ndc last night, hopefully a friend can come through with a 13 in these for me.

memphissfinest - props to a sneakerhead helpin out others.

Missed on ndc last night, hopefully a friend can come through with a 13 in these for me.

Back
Top Bottom