OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Man except for online, it sucks wearing a 14. No where in the DMV gets 14 anymore.

Wearing a 14 sucks, seems like we'll be lucky if they get one in the FSR. Online is better because there are more of them, but so many more people trying to buy so it's just as bad. Hard to get either way you go.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Man except for online, it sucks wearing a 14. No where in the DMV gets 14 anymore.

Wearing a 14 sucks, seems like we'll be lucky if they get one in the FSR. Online is better because there are more of them, but so many more people trying to buy so it's just as bad. Hard to get either way you go.

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

eastbay has been completely unreliable to me on releases since the black cement iii's, i tried to add to cart immediately for 9.5-10.5 and they were all sold out? i highly doubt that it could sell out in 2 seconds. at least give me the virtual timer, that's outrageous.
Originally Posted by Fear23

Countdown ended...clicked "add to cart"..."Your size 10.5 is not longer available"...**$ Eastbay!! Sold out in 5 sec??
There were a lot of people that wanted these limited shoes.  The demand for them was huge. 

We do have a new feature on our website that does not allow anymore shoes to be added to the cart if the number of shoes already in the shopping cart/checkout are at the max that we have available at the time of the launch.  People still have to wait to checkout, but once the maximum number of shoes have been added to the shopping cart, no one else can add them.  This keeps people from waiting 1+ hours while checking out just to be told they are sold out later.  For example, lets say we have 10 pairs (not real numbers) of size 9 shoes and there are 140 people that want to order them.  Once the shoe releases, only the first 10 people that add the shoes to the cart will be able to keep going, the other 130 people will be told that the shoes are sold out.  Online orders and phone orders are taken from the same inventory, so people calling in are also taking from our inventory.  Adding a shoe to your shopping cart does not guarantee you will get them.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Don't believe me? Check EastBay.com. There's a timer.
This was just an error.  They are sold out and we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for them.  They have been removed from our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

eastbay has been completely unreliable to me on releases since the black cement iii's, i tried to add to cart immediately for 9.5-10.5 and they were all sold out? i highly doubt that it could sell out in 2 seconds. at least give me the virtual timer, that's outrageous.
Originally Posted by Fear23

Countdown ended...clicked "add to cart"..."Your size 10.5 is not longer available"...**$ Eastbay!! Sold out in 5 sec??
There were a lot of people that wanted these limited shoes.  The demand for them was huge. 

We do have a new feature on our website that does not allow anymore shoes to be added to the cart if the number of shoes already in the shopping cart/checkout are at the max that we have available at the time of the launch.  People still have to wait to checkout, but once the maximum number of shoes have been added to the shopping cart, no one else can add them.  This keeps people from waiting 1+ hours while checking out just to be told they are sold out later.  For example, lets say we have 10 pairs (not real numbers) of size 9 shoes and there are 140 people that want to order them.  Once the shoe releases, only the first 10 people that add the shoes to the cart will be able to keep going, the other 130 people will be told that the shoes are sold out.  Online orders and phone orders are taken from the same inventory, so people calling in are also taking from our inventory.  Adding a shoe to your shopping cart does not guarantee you will get them.

Don't believe me? Check EastBay.com. There's a timer.
This was just an error.  They are sold out and we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for them.  They have been removed from our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

lmao

dammit, Eastbay Ray.
And btw, I respect the whole added to cart thing but I clicked it LITERALLY as the countdown hit 0 so it's still really luck of the draw. At least it doesn't make you check out, enter card #, etc only to find out you've been screwed.

lmao

dammit, Eastbay Ray.
And btw, I respect the whole added to cart thing but I clicked it LITERALLY as the countdown hit 0 so it's still really luck of the draw. At least it doesn't make you check out, enter card #, etc only to find out you've been screwed.

lmao

dammit, Eastbay Ray
Sorry! 
roll.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

honestly I think thats the best way to it, Eastbay. I was lucky enough to add mine to cart, waited ~5minutes, and checkout went relatively smooth. Maybe 30 secs-1min loading between steps wasnt bad.Thanks for clearing the situation up to those that got locked out practically immediately.

honestly I think thats the best way to it, Eastbay. I was lucky enough to add mine to cart, waited ~5minutes, and checkout went relatively smooth. Maybe 30 secs-1min loading between steps wasnt bad.Thanks for clearing the situation up to those that got locked out practically immediately.

Originally Posted by jamminj606

You're welcome.  We would love to have enough shoes for everyone, but that is not the case with these limited shoes.  They just sell out so fast due to the high demand for them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jamminj606

You're welcome.  We would love to have enough shoes for everyone, but that is not the case with these limited shoes.  They just sell out so fast due to the high demand for them.

EastbayRep - Ray

so basically once you've added your size to the cart, your guaranteed a pair or you're still competing with people doing phone orders?

so basically once you've added your size to the cart, your guaranteed a pair or you're still competing with people doing phone orders?

still competing. i had a friend helping from his house and so 3 shots at gettin the kds on eastbay and i got a size 10 in my cart but after 10 min or so of slow checking out and timeouts, it said it was out of stock :/

guessin i had a pair, but the phone orders eventually ate away and took it.

still competing. i had a friend helping from his house and so 3 shots at gettin the kds on eastbay and i got a size 10 in my cart but after 10 min or so of slow checking out and timeouts, it said it was out of stock :/

guessin i had a pair, but the phone orders eventually ate away and took it.

Back
Top Bottom