OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by debs 168

feels nike sb esque, IMHO. ppl are sleeping on this line. i see ppl asking about them online but nobody wearing them.
Word. The only time I see people other than myself and my homeboy wearing them is when we line up for other KDs.lol

Originally Posted by debs 168

feels nike sb esque, IMHO. ppl are sleeping on this line. i see ppl asking about them online but nobody wearing them.
Word. The only time I see people other than myself and my homeboy wearing them is when we line up for other KDs.lol

I went to be slightly salty, woke up a little less salty and to be honest I feel fine now. Moving on to whatever comes next. If the chance presents itself to get these at a decent price I will do it but not paying 250 or those kind of prices. Congrats to those who got theirs.

I went to be slightly salty, woke up a little less salty and to be honest I feel fine now. Moving on to whatever comes next. If the chance presents itself to get these at a decent price I will do it but not paying 250 or those kind of prices. Congrats to those who got theirs.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Salty but no big deal right? Missing out on a shoe will never force me to give into reseller prices. 

Salty but no big deal right? Missing out on a shoe will never force me to give into reseller prices. 

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Exactly how I always feel. Salty but moving on.

Exactly how I always feel. Salty but moving on.

Do you guys think Nike will restock these online? Or is that just wishful thinking? 
laugh.gif

I should've went for just one shoe instead of going for both these and the lebrons on NDC... Everytime I try to get more than one shoe, I always fail... when will i learn.

I should've went for just one shoe instead of going for both these and the lebrons on NDC... Everytime I try to get more than one shoe, I always fail... when will i learn.

Your not the only one who goes for all the glory, trust me!!!

Your not the only one who goes for all the glory, trust me!!!

Back
Top Bottom