OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I love them.. just dont know if I'm gonna wear them anytime soon..
Not bringing out my first pair until I find a second.
laugh.gif

Has anybody done a lace swap on their asgs? Like them wit orange or black laces. I know they look fine wit the grey laces but I'm jus interested on how they would look

Has anybody done a lace swap on their asgs? Like them wit orange or black laces. I know they look fine wit the grey laces but I'm jus interested on how they would look

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

why change laces for laces without 3m...
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

ohwell.gif
Lol I kno that but I was jus curious. Not saying a lace swap is necessary or anything, jus interested in how it would look

ohwell.gif
Lol I kno that but I was jus curious. Not saying a lace swap is necessary or anything, jus interested in how it would look

ohwell.gif

no worry. but i hate ruining a classic (and imo kd iv asg will be a classic, for his line). it's like when i see guys ruining their aj 11s by dyeing the clear soles to other colors. shm. to each their own but damn.....

ohwell.gif

no worry. but i hate ruining a classic (and imo kd iv asg will be a classic, for his line). it's like when i see guys ruining their aj 11s by dyeing the clear soles to other colors. shm. to each their own but damn.....

the only pair i truely want are the weathermans, copped every pair that i wanted thus far looking forward to some GRs olive/orange and the alternate homes as i like to call'em
my top 5 list thus far IMO
1.Weathermans
2.ASG
3.YOTD
4.BHM
5.Coppers

runner up nerfs

the only pair i truely want are the weathermans, copped every pair that i wanted thus far looking forward to some GRs olive/orange and the alternate homes as i like to call'em
1.Weathermans
2.ASG
3.YOTD
4.BHM
5.Coppers

runner up nerfs

ohwell.gif

Yea i feel u on that. I wouldnt swap laces on these after seeing so many pics of them jawns shining the way they do. Its jus I remember wen those blurry pics of these came out n sum ppl including me thought a lace swap would look nice on them so its only natural that I remain curious on they would look lol. The only way I would permanently change laces on them is if they had laces to match the midsoles

ohwell.gif

Yea i feel u on that. I wouldnt swap laces on these after seeing so many pics of them jawns shining the way they do. Its jus I remember wen those blurry pics of these came out n sum ppl including me thought a lace swap would look nice on them so its only natural that I remain curious on they would look lol. The only way I would permanently change laces on them is if they had laces to match the midsoles

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

1.Weathermans
2.ASG
3.YOTD
4.BHM
5.Coppers

runner up nerfs
I've pretty much given up on finding a pair of weathermans for a reasonable price. I'm willing to trade concords, lebron BB, etc. etc. but it's tough to find people to trade with, where all the sizes match up and everyone agrees on everything. since these shoes are so limited, not like there are a lot of 9s to even begin with.
laugh.gif
Nerfs would be up there if not for them being so damn limited. Some shoes are so limited, I don't even bother dealing with the headaches that come with trying to find a pair. Going to just stick to reasonably easy purchases from now on. 

1. Away's (first KD4 love, best OKC GR cw ever, best active players team cw GR in a longgg time)
2. Nerf
3. WM
4. ASG (Don't have it yet, could move up.. doubt it tho)
5. YOTD
6. Copper
7. Home

50. BHM

1. Away's (first KD4 love, best OKC GR cw ever, best active players team cw GR in a longgg time)
2. Nerf
3. WM
4. ASG (Don't have it yet, could move up.. doubt it tho)
5. YOTD
6. Copper
7. Home

50. BHM

Back
Top Bottom