OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Is $135 for some BHM a good deal?

If you've been looking for them, yes. If you're not really interested in the shoe but just looking for a good deal, then no. Lol

If you've been looking for them, yes. If you're not really interested in the shoe but just looking for a good deal, then no. Lol

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Haha you read my mind thanks!

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Haha you read my mind thanks!

My IDs came in
339pqht.jpg

To my fellow NTers, how's the sizing on these shoes? I wear a sz 9 for Jordan III's and IV's but sz 9.5 for Jordan XI's. So knowing that I need to go up .5 sz up for KD IV's as they are very narrow, should I get sz 10 or 10.5? Thx!

To my fellow NTers, how's the sizing on these shoes? I wear a sz 9 for Jordan III's and IV's but sz 9.5 for Jordan XI's. So knowing that I need to go up .5 sz up for KD IV's as they are very narrow, should I get sz 10 or 10.5? Thx!

Originally Posted by teemaku

I wear a 9.5 for XIs, 9s in most other jays.... 8.5 in the cement4s. I went to a 9.5 in the KDIV. 

Back
Top Bottom