OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by j d0t win

The more colorways i see on the side panels the more this shoe reminds me of the Prada Cups

THIS
I knew i wasnt tripping, was looking at my prada cups today and it totally hit me lol.

Prada%20America%27s%20Cup%20Red%20Leather%20Men%27s%20Sneakers%20Lace%20Up.jpg
tumblr_m0s5a1ub231r5uv9eo1_500.jpg

damn I work saturday morning guess I'm going to have to try ndc friday night and then 21 Mercer (if they release the UTs)

The more colorways i see on the side panels the more this shoe reminds me of the Prada Cups

THIS
I said the same thing as soon as I seen the pic, especially the pair on the right
So whats up with this UT release HOH only??? Don't want to have to camp you know how people do

THIS
I said the same thing as soon as I seen the pic, especially the pair on the right
So whats up with this UT release HOH only??? Don't want to have to camp you know how people do

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

THIS

i hope its GR release

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

THIS

i hope its GR release

Back
Top Bottom