OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Saw the Easter Durant IV's in person today..not bad..but won't cop..they wanted 170
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Saw the Easter Durant IV's in person today..not bad..but won't cop..they wanted 170
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Now you know the KD line has taken a turn for the worst when those spots are chargin' that.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Now you know the KD line has taken a turn for the worst when those spots are chargin' that.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I bet he said that with a serious face too.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man! I would really really love to cop those orange & blue 4 but money is tight right now...
Plus those Easter pack really makes me think twice..  
30t6p3b.gif

Man! I would really really love to cop those orange & blue 4 but money is tight right now...
Plus those Easter pack really makes me think twice..  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reener

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Seriously..he even made a price tag with "169.99"
laugh.gif
..these dudes on Fordham b killin people..glad i was able to get my Lebron Easters for 145 flat tho
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
..these dudes on Fordham b killin people..glad i was able to get my Lebron Easters for 145 flat tho
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
hate to veer off topic, but do you know if they had pdf's in fordham?

roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
hate to veer off topic, but do you know if they had pdf's in fordham?

Originally Posted by cliffysam

I tried wearing these with custom insoles as well as letting my other buddy who wears them try them.  Both of us were left with major blisters in the inside soles of both our feet.  I also talked to three other people that had to return them.  Seriously bummed on them.  I have a feeling a majority of the people on here are either being ignorant to the facto or simply dont play basketball in them period.  

I wore them to play in

I thought they were decent. I didnt even wanna mess around with the lack of cushioning so I wore my custom orthotic insole inside them... so I didnt get any blisters. They are basically a takedown Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom