OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't have a problem with sites charging extra but by lying that they oversold is a bit shady on their part. Tell them why they got a fsr on their site then threaten to report them to the bbb. Maybe they'll honor your order or give you a discount code.

This. I'd be pissed if that happened to me. Definitely something you should take up with them.
I hate that S*%T man, the sneaker game is getting ruthless but after you pay they cancel you and jack up the price? I will never give them my business, no way!

I had the same problem with an internet seller www.lacelocked.com.

Ordered a pair of LeBron 9 China's for a good price. Ordered, paid by credit card and got a email confirmation. I was psyched I got a pair for a fair  price, I think about $280.00 shipped. Three days later I received a one sentence email stating the order was cancelled, not enough stock, refund to be issued. After this I wrote them and asked for a discount voucher on another order or at least an apology. Naturally, I got no reply. Also, they also took over a week to process the refund on my credit card! What burned my @** the most was that a week later I check the site and see the size I ordered was back in stock but now $40 bucks higher. Vowed never to buy from them again.
mad.gif
    Yea, ruthless is the right word these days!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by akrobystia

I don't have a problem with sites charging extra but by lying that they oversold is a bit shady on their part. Tell them why they got a fsr on their site then threaten to report them to the bbb. Maybe they'll honor your order or give you a discount code.

This. I'd be pissed if that happened to me. Definitely something you should take up with them.
I hate that S*%T man, the sneaker game is getting ruthless but after you pay they cancel you and jack up the price? I will never give them my business, no way!

I had the same problem with an internet seller www.lacelocked.com.

Ordered a pair of LeBron 9 China's for a good price. Ordered, paid by credit card and got a email confirmation. I was psyched I got a pair for a fair  price, I think about $280.00 shipped. Three days later I received a one sentence email stating the order was cancelled, not enough stock, refund to be issued. After this I wrote them and asked for a discount voucher on another order or at least an apology. Naturally, I got no reply. Also, they also took over a week to process the refund on my credit card! What burned my @** the most was that a week later I check the site and see the size I ordered was back in stock but now $40 bucks higher. Vowed never to buy from them again.
mad.gif
    Yea, ruthless is the right word these days!

Did anyone hear about if Nike.com or Eastbay is releasin the Nike Elite Socks that match the Easter Durants?

Did anyone hear about if Nike.com or Eastbay is releasin the Nike Elite Socks that match the Easter Durants?

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by deucesole22

citysole.com just did you dirty! Cancelled your order and lied to you. They have an FSR of the coppers right now except they raised their price from $129.99 to $149.99 + $14 shipping 
nerd.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

citysole "oversold" me too with my size 9 team oranges - sent them an email asking for a discount code cause i couldn't find them anywhere else at the time, they said no.  now they didn't jack up the price on those (likely because they're pretty widely available unlike the xmas), but that is absolutely ridiculous what they did to you.  
good luck to everyone going for the easters!

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by deucesole22

citysole.com just did you dirty! Cancelled your order and lied to you. They have an FSR of the coppers right now except they raised their price from $129.99 to $149.99 + $14 shipping 
nerd.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

citysole "oversold" me too with my size 9 team oranges - sent them an email asking for a discount code cause i couldn't find them anywhere else at the time, they said no.  now they didn't jack up the price on those (likely because they're pretty widely available unlike the xmas), but that is absolutely ridiculous what they did to you.  
good luck to everyone going for the easters!

Originally Posted by showstaz

my yotd bottoms are starting to turn green is there anything i can do to fix this?

Whoa wth?
Have u been wearing them alot cuz I'mma bout to check mines now. I didnt think they would yellow smh

Originally Posted by showstaz

my yotd bottoms are starting to turn green is there anything i can do to fix this?

Whoa wth?
Have u been wearing them alot cuz I'mma bout to check mines now. I didnt think they would yellow smh

i hope most people who bought them werent resellers because it seems like they sold out way too quick

i hope most people who bought them werent resellers because it seems like they sold out way too quick

I hope everyone that tried to cop tonight were able to get a pair. Well, not everyone, the people that really want them to keep.

I hope everyone that tried to cop tonight were able to get a pair. Well, not everyone, the people that really want them to keep.

Back
Top Bottom