OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by s dubl

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

Whats wrong with people?  If you commit to buying  than man up and pay.  I  would have put the flake's name in my sig.  Hope you can off those.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

8f3366c355c3d70116caec8e5b7b4e7be1e5ac52_r.jpg

KD III aways started it all. loved them for ball and even for casual. but the IV line is straight fire compared to the III  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope collection pic. Man, I really need to get my hands on a pair of BHMs.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

8f3366c355c3d70116caec8e5b7b4e7be1e5ac52_r.jpg

KD III aways started it all. loved them for ball and even for casual. but the IV line is straight fire compared to the III  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope collection pic. Man, I really need to get my hands on a pair of BHMs.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

Whats wrong with people?  If you commit to buying  than man up and pay.  I  would have put the flake's name in my sig.  Hope you can off those.
 glad you sold those, 
Fresh sick collection man.
pimp.gif

YUKU???
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

mad.gif

glad you sold those, 
Fresh sick collection man.
pimp.gif

YUKU???
mad.gif

Nice Easter's everybody, I'm glad that they were easier to buy at the store than online on Thursday night
30t6p3b.gif

And my pair came with a little scratch on the toebox and a little stain behind the tongue (Both on the left shoe) They're little flaws that aren't really noticeable, but it's one of those things that you know is there in the back of your head lol.
212u07m.jpg

2bv8mq.jpg

pb1cn.jpg

And last but not least, my current KD IV collection
jfar9g.jpg

Still kind of want the BHM's and Weatherman's, though. And thinking about picking up those Team Orange's too.

Nice Easter's everybody, I'm glad that they were easier to buy at the store than online on Thursday night
30t6p3b.gif

And my pair came with a little scratch on the toebox and a little stain behind the tongue (Both on the left shoe) They're little flaws that aren't really noticeable, but it's one of those things that you know is there in the back of your head lol.
212u07m.jpg

2bv8mq.jpg

pb1cn.jpg

And last but not least, my current KD IV collection
jfar9g.jpg

Still kind of want the BHM's and Weatherman's, though. And thinking about picking up those Team Orange's too.

Easter KDs are easily the best shoe of the Easter Pack....the KD IV colorways in general are the best out of Lebron...Kobes...

Easter KDs are easily the best shoe of the Easter Pack....the KD IV colorways in general are the best out of Lebron...Kobes...

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by JoshNess

anyone know where i can scoop up some cool grey kd iv online? or locally in the bay area?
Are you taking about the del sol's?
yea! do you know if their still around somewhere either online or in store?

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by JoshNess

anyone know where i can scoop up some cool grey kd iv online? or locally in the bay area?
Are you taking about the del sol's?
yea! do you know if their still around somewhere either online or in store?

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

ArmorRig-very good question on the XDR, which I have yet to find 10000% solid info on. My coppers don't feel like they have the same grip as my yotd. The yotd traction feels a lotttt "stickier" and is most noticeable on wood, tile, or linoleum floors, but maybe I'm trippin. I've seen a few reputable members say that XDR is only available overseas, but pics like ReppinVa with his blue GR w XDR, has me confused.

ReppinVa- where did u get those navy blues from??? Do they feel any different than ur other USA release pairs??? Thanks for the info!
Got mine from Nike.Com Europe cuz i live in Finland right now..My blue pair and my silvers both came with the XDR tag. Alot of the KD´s ive seen round here(Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Russia, Germany) got the XDR tag. Unfortunately i dont got any from home (state-side)..i cant compare them. The only ones i bought was the blue/orange joints..the silver/yellow i ordered through my team..but it came with the XDR tag  aswell. The X means XDR.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

ArmorRig-very good question on the XDR, which I have yet to find 10000% solid info on. My coppers don't feel like they have the same grip as my yotd. The yotd traction feels a lotttt "stickier" and is most noticeable on wood, tile, or linoleum floors, but maybe I'm trippin. I've seen a few reputable members say that XDR is only available overseas, but pics like ReppinVa with his blue GR w XDR, has me confused.

ReppinVa- where did u get those navy blues from??? Do they feel any different than ur other USA release pairs??? Thanks for the info!
Got mine from Nike.Com Europe cuz i live in Finland right now..My blue pair and my silvers both came with the XDR tag. Alot of the KD´s ive seen round here(Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Russia, Germany) got the XDR tag. Unfortunately i dont got any from home (state-side)..i cant compare them. The only ones i bought was the blue/orange joints..the silver/yellow i ordered through my team..but it came with the XDR tag  aswell. The X means XDR.

Back
Top Bottom