OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Black laces are good IMO.

Broke my Del Sol's out.
Is this some new trend to have the straps like that?  I've seen it more frequently as of late and I'm not a huge fan.
It's the Wale Hype effect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not feeling that at all. I'm pretty sure the velcro on the strap will mess up the laces and mesh on the side sooner than later 

Seriously? Sneakerheads have been rockin loose straps waaaay before the wale instagram hype (ie aqua 8's, Griffey max 1's, air trainer 1' s and etc). Just because it isn't your flavor kool-aid doesn't mean it's new " hype" broski lol

Damn, I got bit by the KD bug late! I have the YOTD and Easter colorways, now I need the ASG, Weatherman, N7 (both), BHM, maybe ID the Creams or just get the Team Oranges, the Cool Grey/yellow, and undefeated cw. This is a dope @@! shoe.

Damn, I got bit by the KD bug late! I have the YOTD and Easter colorways, now I need the ASG, Weatherman, N7 (both), BHM, maybe ID the Creams or just get the Team Oranges, the Cool Grey/yellow, and undefeated cw. This is a dope @@! shoe.

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Is this some new trend to have the straps like that?  I've seen it more frequently as of late and I'm not a huge fan.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not feeling that at all. I'm pretty sure the velcro on the strap will mess up the laces and mesh on the side sooner than later 

Seriously? Sneakerheads have been rockin loose straps waaaay before the wale instagram hype (ie aqua 8's, Griffey max 1's, air trainer 1' s and etc). Just because it isn't your flavor kool-aid doesn't mean it's new " hype" broski lol
The KD IV's strap is different from all the other shoes you just listed. Straps from those like the Diamond Turf 2 can be worn un-strapped. People are forcing it too much and trying too hard now-a-days LOL

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The KD IV's strap is different from all the other shoes you just listed. Straps from those like the Diamond Turf 2 can be worn un-strapped. People are forcing it too much and trying too hard now-a-days LOL

My oranges have yet to arrive from dead stock shoes. Called twice and just left an email. If they don't come through is it hard to cancel a charge on a credit card through the bank?

My oranges have yet to arrive from dead stock shoes. Called twice and just left an email. If they don't come through is it hard to cancel a charge on a credit card through the bank?

The N7´s are nice..both go hard.Ilike the stars on the black pair.As far as the strap thing..cant do it like Wale..i where them with the strap loose..but not like he does.

The N7´s are nice..both go hard.Ilike the stars on the black pair.As far as the strap thing..cant do it like Wale..i where them with the strap loose..but not like he does.

Back in the day anything with a strap was rocked un-strapped... It didn't matter the type. It's really nothing new...

some of these team orange pics makes me want a pair... What's the cheapest route to grab a pair?

Back in the day anything with a strap was rocked un-strapped... It didn't matter the type. It's really nothing new...

some of these team orange pics makes me want a pair... What's the cheapest route to grab a pair?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not sure if there's a better option out there but eastbay with the coupon code URLEB295 ($15 off) would be pretty solid.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not sure if there's a better option out there but eastbay with the coupon code URLEB295 ($15 off) would be pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom