OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Im going to have to get the weathermans and nerfs during the summer hopefully TO MUCH HEAT AT ONETIME!!!
SolarFlare.gif

i agree, way too much heat to afford recently from nike. i'm curious to how much weatherman's each HOH will have and how hard they actually will be to get.

i agree, way too much heat to afford recently from nike. i'm curious to how much weatherman's each HOH will have and how hard they actually will be to get.

I have a HOH by my place if there are any weathermans left on rd, I have no problem helpin out members who can't get their pair w no profit, only costs incurred. Same goes for nerfs but those will prob sell out. Good luck everyone!

I have a HOH by my place if there are any weathermans left on rd, I have no problem helpin out members who can't get their pair w no profit, only costs incurred. Same goes for nerfs but those will prob sell out. Good luck everyone!

BHM's will be released this year for kobe, kd and bron. wonder if they'll do black and gold again.

BHM's will be released this year for kobe, kd and bron. wonder if they'll do black and gold again.

Originally Posted by jst628

35 pairs would be a good number.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

35 pairs would be a good number.
wink.gif

^yes thats the only one around right..? i just called 10 mins ago. raspy voice shawty

^yes thats the only one around right..? i just called 10 mins ago. raspy voice shawty

Back
Top Bottom