OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

^that avy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Need some opinions.. Thinking about getting the YOTD's, but trying to convince self don't need em since have the LBJ Chinas.. Similar color way etc.. Thoughts?

I'm in a similar situation. I have the YOTD KDs and still want the China Lebrons. IMO, the KDs are better. They were executed better. The dragon on the back and the insole is a nice touch. When I look at the KDs I see China: Year Of The Dragon. I just see China when looking at the Brons, if that makes any sense.

I'm in a similar situation. I have the YOTD KDs and still want the China Lebrons. IMO, the KDs are better. They were executed better. The dragon on the back and the insole is a nice touch. When I look at the KDs I see China: Year Of The Dragon. I just see China when looking at the Brons, if that makes any sense.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

i have both n  ill say this i love them individually the same, if that makes any sense theydetailing on them are dope and the concept of each are the same but executed very very different i say get em u wont regret it 
lebron are neptune/orange

KD are green abyss/light mango similar but yet different 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have both n  ill say this i love them individually the same, if that makes any sense theydetailing on them are dope and the concept of each are the same but executed very very different i say get em u wont regret it 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kay Yows look good. I want at least one pair of Kay Yows in my collection. Either the KD IV or the Kobe VI version.

Kay Yows look good. I want at least one pair of Kay Yows in my collection. Either the KD IV or the Kobe VI version.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah, I suppose you could look at them as being similar. But both shoes are so dope, especially in person. I say try to land both if possible.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah, I suppose you could look at them as being similar. But both shoes are so dope, especially in person. I say try to land both if possible.

Needed to cop some new cleats for football on eastbay. While on the site saw that the blk/grn kd's were only 80 bucks. Used the 20% off code grabbed them for 64 bucks with free shipping. Thought it was a pretty good deal.

Needed to cop some new cleats for football on eastbay. While on the site saw that the blk/grn kd's were only 80 bucks. Used the 20% off code grabbed them for 64 bucks with free shipping. Thought it was a pretty good deal.

I'm officially on the hunt for a size 12 in the yotd's.. eBay has em up for 230sh.. I missed on em for 150 & 170 recently smh.....

I'm officially on the hunt for a size 12 in the yotd's.. eBay has em up for 230sh.. I missed on em for 150 & 170 recently smh.....

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

wish they would drop the oranges too

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

wish they would drop the oranges too

A bit late but I finally got my 1st pair of KD IV's... Any guesses from where?

Wore at the gym already, and my 2 right toes got cut, had to switch to my Kobe VII dukes. Anyone have a similar problem? And I was wearing elite socks...

A bit late but I finally got my 1st pair of KD IV's... Any guesses from where?

Wore at the gym already, and my 2 right toes got cut, had to switch to my Kobe VII dukes. Anyone have a similar problem? And I was wearing elite socks...

Back
Top Bottom