OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got my YOTD today. I got in the game late due to my vacation to Afghanistan but I'm pushing hard to catch up.  Copped the Easters, Christmas, Creamsicles and YOTDs in the last 3 weeks.  Still more work to do though.

<a href=/imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/photo3edb.jpg/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
photo3edb.jpg
%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us">

Got my YOTD today. I got in the game late due to my vacation to Afghanistan but I'm pushing hard to catch up.  Copped the Easters, Christmas, Creamsicles and YOTDs in the last 3 weeks.  Still more work to do though.

<a href=/imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/photo3edb.jpg/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
photo3edb.jpg
%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us">

^^^ Nice, i just got my YOTD in today too..
should have had them saturday but USPS didnt even ring doorbell, left slip that nobody home but i was SMH.. got em today tho

appreciate the input when undecided if i should get em since had the LBJ Chinas.. sick in person, glad i went through with getting em..

i was also late to the KD game, only have the YOTD & the Galaxy's .. quick pic after unboxing my YOTD today..

should have had them saturday but USPS didnt even ring doorbell, left slip that nobody home but i was SMH.. got em today tho

appreciate the input when undecided if i should get em since had the LBJ Chinas.. sick in person, glad i went through with getting em..

i was also late to the KD game, only have the YOTD & the Galaxy's .. quick pic after unboxing my YOTD today..

Good jobe CARRERA909.

Those are the only 2 KD's I would love to have. Nerf's and WM's are just out of the question now.

Good jobe CARRERA909.

Those are the only 2 KD's I would love to have. Nerf's and WM's are just out of the question now.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

ur welcome glad u dnt regret it haha
mines still on ice idk what to rock with it 
eyes.gif

ur welcome glad u dnt regret it haha
mines still on ice idk what to rock with it 
eyes.gif

preciate it fellas, & yeah i agree Armor.. would obviously like to have the Nerfs & Weathermans.. but yeah haha
up next as far as KD IV's go ill probably go the ID route

Swaynomics; both of these will remain on ice for a while haha, gotta find something for the YOTD's as well

preciate it fellas, & yeah i agree Armor.. would obviously like to have the Nerfs & Weathermans.. but yeah haha
up next as far as KD IV's go ill probably go the ID route

Swaynomics; both of these will remain on ice for a while haha, gotta find something for the YOTD's as well

nice p/u's man. im still looking for the ASG's myself but its getting tough.

nice p/u's man. im still looking for the ASG's myself but its getting tough.

Originally Posted by jst628

these are top 2 behind Weathermans in my opinion...

wish my soles still looked like that 
eyes.gif

it goes 

ASG

YOTD 

BHM

X-Mas

Longhorns

I dnt count nerf n weatherman cuz of the limitness, almost impossible copping unless u cop resell and we all know those are over 300 a pop

wish my soles still looked like that 
eyes.gif

it goes 

ASG

YOTD 

BHM

X-Mas

Longhorns

I dnt count nerf n weatherman cuz of the limitness, almost impossible copping unless u cop resell and we all know those are over 300 a pop

nicee...i wish the swoosh on the strap stood out more though
i saw the team orange pair today, mannn that pair is mean....the light blue sole really does it....hopefully i can grab them for cheap in the future

nicee...i wish the swoosh on the strap stood out more though
i saw the team orange pair today, mannn that pair is mean....the light blue sole really does it....hopefully i can grab them for cheap in the future

Dope pics of the BHMs. Mine came in today and needless to say, I'm very pleased.

I'll throw in my rankings as well I guess:

1. ASG
2. WM
3. YOTD
4. BHM
5. UT PE
6. Nerfs (I understand the hype since they were so limited, but I honestly think the other colorways have them beat.)

Dope pics of the BHMs. Mine came in today and needless to say, I'm very pleased.

I'll throw in my rankings as well I guess:

1. ASG
2. WM
3. YOTD
4. BHM
5. UT PE
6. Nerfs (I understand the hype since they were so limited, but I honestly think the other colorways have them beat.)

Back
Top Bottom